10yrs Younger Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Blossom,

Filler is a product than can corrrect deep lines and wrinkles around the mouth and facial area(apart from plastic surgery), fine lines and wrinkles can be corrected by IPL facial rejuvenaation(I have had great results in clinic)

Filler can be used in many facila areas, to plump lips(I have tyosyl Kiss, it's luvly and designed for the lips, gives you a softer more natural lip plump).

I had a product called Universal in my lips which i found great at the time, it can be used for many facial areas also. After 6 months i tried Tyosyl Kiss, what a difference!

The lines around Karen's the mouth look fab don't they

Jenx

Hiya,

Just an up-date

We will be looking for model No2

Some of the complimentry treatments will include, facial peels, permanent make-up, injectables.
All treaments will be COMPLIMENTRY, we will be hosting an open evening not to be missed with live demo's and a chance to apply to be our next make over model.

Models apply, must have some signs of ageing and in need of facial rejuvenation, models will have complimentry treatment under the conditions that they are happy for us to use the images for marketing material. Medical consents will be required prior to any treatment.

I will update you with dates

Jenny x

Private Facial Aesthetic Clinic's

What a great opportunity ( i'm 25 ) but look a bit rough :lol: does that count ? :D x

gotta be a fake?!

If you read the whole thread you will se it not,hth's

Wow Wow Wow Wow !!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,
As ive mentioned before, it's not a fake..nor was there any camera tricks. The images were taken by our local news paper Coventry Papers..It does clearly say in the advert.

I will announce when we are launching our open evening, and all those who want to apply for the free make over can..please remember some signs of ageing skin is required. we do want to see remarkable results.

All that apply must fit the our medical requirements, then the final decision will be decided by myself and the nurse who administers the injectables.

Also, the pictures will be used for marketing in many areas and location..various adverts.

Any topup procedures, if you require them at a later date will be of a cost to you. This is only if you want to continue with further treatments after your packadge is completed for marketing.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Jenny x

Jennx

Amazing pictures!
Annie x

fantastic - you are one talented lady xx

No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back