11 year old Pamper Party :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just been asked to do a last min pamper party for a family friends 11year old on Saturday night.... Do you have any hints and tips for me as I have never done one of these before....

Can any one give me some ideas of how much to charge, was thinking of doing mini mani/pedi and poss a cleanse, tone and moisturise....

Would you charge per treatment or per child?

Any help at all would be appreciated

Xxx

There's a load of pamper party threads if you have a quick search, some quite recent too x

I charge 10.00 per head including a party bag

Thank you both for coming back to me :)) I'm was thinking of £5 per treatment ie £5 mini mani with diamontes, £5 mini pedi with diamontes and £5 mini facial....girls can choose two treatments each?!!

Xx

Hiya

I did my first pamper party back in Nov for my friend's, daughter's birthday party she was 11yrs. At the time I had no idea on what to charge etc so after lots of research I decided on : £10 per child for a file/polish with hand lotion, foot spa with file/polish and a gift bag, minimum of 5 children and half price treatment for the birthday girl.
As it was my first one and I wanted to make an impression on her friends I took little extras at no charge like balloons, chocolates and none alcoholic cocktails with umbrellas. I put a lip gloss, nail polish and file in the gift bag with a ribbon and I chose a colour theme of hot pink for towels, balloons etc.
It was fab, the girls loved it:biggrin:
Hope this helps. xx

Latest posts

Back