118ml Nailfresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Went to Ellisons, Coventry today to get some of this but they had none, they told me that Designer Nails are discontinuing this, is this true?

When I enquired at Excel about this, I was told that it would be at G-mex next week, sure do hope so as its more cost effective to buy this size.

Perhaps Geek or Mrs Geek can give me an answer as to availabililty.

Kind regards

Jue ;)
Angels Nails & Beauty

Mrs Gadget said:
Went to Ellisons, Coventry today to get some of this but they had none, they told me that Designer Nails are discontinuing this, is this true?Angels Nails & Beauty

I am certainly NOT aware of this!! :shock:

Thanks Sam, if none at the show next week, I will order it direct, I have enough for next week.

See you at the show.

Jue ;)
Angels Nails & Beauty

The 4oz Nail Fresh has been discontinued HOWEVER the 1oz is still large as life!!!! ;)

Will stock up when I go to Manchester, thanks for that Sam, hopefully see you Sunday at G-Mex.

Jue ;)
Angels

please say hi and call yourself Mrs Gadget so we know who you are!!! :rolleyes: :shock: ;)

Designer Nails will be my first port of call, and I will definately introduce myself as Mrs Gadget, look forward to seeing you then.

Jue ;)
Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back