12 Days of Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julesgems

Reaction score
Twelve Days of Christmas – The Maiden’s Song
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A pampering raw earth pedicure
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Eyebrow tint and waxing, and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing, and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
An underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Microdermabrasion, Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Flirties lash extensions, Microdermabrasion, Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A hand and arm massage, Flirties lash extensions, Microdermabrasion, Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A tantrick spray tan, a hand and arm massage, Flirties lash extensions, Microdermabrasion, Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A pampering gift voucher. A tantrick spray tan, a hand and arm massage, Flirties lash extensions, Microdermabrasion, Shellac Hot Chillis, an underarm and leg wax, Minx golden lightening! A holistic facial massage, acrylic nail extensions, eyebrow tint and waxing and a pampering raw earth pedicure!

Amen!
Happy Christmas!:)

Love it Julie you have been busy havent ya hehe - hope you have a fab xmas as well xx :)

Love it Julie you have been busy havent ya hehe - hope you have a fab xmas as well xx :)

Thank you!

In a quiet moment - decided to get creative! :hug:

You'd have wonderful feet at the end of all that!

Oh!! Wouldn't that be just fabulous??

Latest posts

Back