12 week blow dry problem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
Just popped over from Beauty for help with a dilemma I'm having! I recently had this done on my hair and have followed the instructions to wash my hair with sulfate free shampoo, but as I have very thick hair it needs cutting every six weeks. The hairdressers I go to is kind of posh when I asked was it possible for me to have my hair washed when I'm having it cut with sulfate free shampoo they said no. They also don't do dry cuts! I really love how my hair is cut there but my question is (sorry for the ramble!) if I did end up having my hair washed without sulfate free shampoo would it totally wash the treatment out of my hair? It's a pretty expensive treatment so don't want to waste it!

Why not take your Sulphate free shampoo with you when you go to the hairdressers?
;-)

Maybe they don't have that type of shampoo? Just a thought?

Maybe they don't have that type of shampoo? Just a thought?

Yeah they dont do it, if I use anything else it might wash it all out! :sad: I also thought about bringing mine with me too but thought they might take offence to it! lol

take it with you, if its a pro product i see no problem. just explain.

It shouldn't be a problem at all, your a client, their job is too meet your needs, if they can't do that then find a better salon :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Thanks for your replies! :green:

They shouldn't mind You bringing your own salon I'm in has few customer who bring there own shampoo for various different reason xxx

We have a few clients that bring their own shampoos in as they are the only ones they get on with (dry scalp etc) so in sure it would be fine!

I agree..take your own with you, explain why...there will be no problem with that x

Latest posts

Back