120g Angel Locks weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade_brooke

Reaction score
Hello all!
Is there anyone on here that uses Angel locks wefts? I am asking for a friend who usually has a 150g weft at the back and around 50g stick tips in the sides, but isn't happy with the quality of her current supplier, I fit her hair so am asking on behalf of her, how do you find the 120g wefts? Unsure on weather to order 2 or just the 1! Thanks in advance xx

Hello all!
Is there anyone on here that uses Angel locks wefts? I am asking for a friend who usually has a 150g weft at the back and around 50g stick tips in the sides, but isn't happy with the quality of her current supplier, I fit her hair so am asking on behalf of her, how do you find the 120g wefts? Unsure on weather to order 2 or just the 1! Thanks in advance xx

Hey I use angel locks and there wefts are really thick don't think the 30g would make any difference tbh it might not be as wide as the 150g xx

angel locks is phenomal !! amazing customer service and feels thicker than 120G as it states she will get 7-8 months last

Latest posts

Back