14" extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzielou

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a client that wants 14" extensions

Can anyone recommend a supplier as I normally use foxy but they dont do 14" and she doesn't want them cut down from 16"

I am nervous as I have only ever used foxy and I know a number of geeks have had problems with suppliers recently

Help would be appreciated !!

What colour are you after? my supplier does a limited range of 14 inch x

I know hairxtensions.co.uk do 14" nail tip, but this would be 0.5g Chinese Remy.

I am not aware of any 14" suppliers of Indian Remy - unless anyone else is?

Why not say to your client that you are unable to get the quality of hair she requires in less than 16"?

I know hairxtensions.co.uk do 14" nail tip, but this would be 0.5g Chinese Remy.

I am not aware of any 14" suppliers of Indian Remy - unless anyone else is?

Why not say to your client that you are unable to get the quality of hair she requires in less than 16"?

Well she doesn't want me to cut them as she has ha a bad experience with a previous hair extensionist that cut it all funny. I have explained that I am not the same but don't want to put pressure on as I understand what it's like when you have a bad experience !

Don't want to use chinese either to be honest

So she doesn't want you to blend them or anything?

So she doesn't want you to blend them or anything?

She does want it blended into her hair but the last set she had wa too long and they cut it uneven an Blunt and so she is just very worried

She just wants it blended into her natural hair but nothing more.

Not ideal I know! But I feel if I put them in the way I know she will have faith in hair ext again and trust me next time

I personally would buy the hair and cut it before you get there lol. Xx

If she doesnt want anything off the length would it really be that bad to have them left at 16" as opposed to 14"?

We dont offer 14" anymore due to this very problem. Maybe give her a quote for 14" using something like tashajacks, and then see if she cant be persuaded to have 16":lol:

I personally would buy the hair and cut it before you get there lol. Xx

I did think about doing this but is that really bad??!!

Foxy has limited 14inch stock I think xx

I have an American potential client but she has always had 10" half head fitted in the USA so I may check out that link Janie to try and get suitable quality extensions for her. I would rather lose a potential client that compromise the quality and aftercare range that I currently use xx

Latest posts

Back