15ml Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
Firstly...I PROMISE I have searched for this answer but can't find the answer....how long, if appliesd twice daily, would a 15ml bottle of SolarOil last?

About 6 months! :green: most likely longer.

It depends on how generous you are with the amount used and if you religiously use it everyday. An acurate way for you to test this is to draw out 1ml of solar oil into a syringe, use it on yourself twice a day until the syringe is empty - so for example, if it lasts you 5 days then multiply 5 by 15.
5 (days) x 15 (ml) = 75 (days) or 2.5 months

Brilliant thanks very much. I use mine religiously but never keep track of how much etc as I have a good few bottles all over the place.

It"ll last ages!Xx

Thanks for your responses. It was for a client as I am starting to retail SolarOil and chose this size as I figure these are a lot better value than smaller sizes and if you add "when used twice daily it should last you 5/6 months and it's ONLY £12.95" it simply can't be refused!

Thanks for your responses. It was for a client as I am starting to retail SolarOil and chose this size as I figure these are a lot better value than smaller sizes and if you add "when used twice daily it should last you 5/6 months and it's ONLY £12.95" it simply can't be refused!

Smart girl .. someone who thinks!! :Love:

They get better value for money and you get a bigger profit with exactly the same effort as selling a mini!!

Smart girl .. someone who thinks!! :Love:

They get better value for money and you get a bigger profit with exactly the same effort as selling a mini!!

Thanks, sometimes I feel that I think too much about things like this lol! I am constantly (24/7) thinking about the bigger picture...nail theory, science of "nails",practical and business side of things. Sometimes I think about things so much "what about this" "what if that" and I get a lightbulb moment!

Thanks, sometimes I feel that I think too much about things like this lol! I am constantly (24/7) thinking about the bigger picture...nail theory, science of "nails",practical and business side of things. Sometimes I think about things so much "what about this" "what if that" and I get a lightbulb moment!

That is why you will be successful!

Are the pinkies (3.7ml) meant to be 2 weeks??

I definitely read on here that pinkies are "holiday bottles" meant to last 2 weeks!

So how long do they last?? I have been selling them as so, oh dear oh dear!

I though the maths wasnt adding up if the large bottle was meant to last you that long!

:o

I definitely read on here that pinkies are "holiday bottles" meant to last 2 weeks!

So how long do they last?? I have been selling them as so, oh dear oh dear!

I though the maths wasnt adding up if the large bottle was meant to last you that long!

:o
If you use a pinky tole AS IT should be used twice a day, then it will not last much longer than 3 weeks maximum. Most people use it more on holiday. Some only use once a day .. Whatever .. the guideline is 2-3 weeks from a pinky. There is 4 times as much in the half oz size which makes it at least last 3 months ... I don't see any big difference.

OK thankyou Geeks

But if a pinkie lasts you 2/3 weeks and the larger has 4 times as much in then how does it last you 5/6 months?!!

Shouldnt it be lasting you 2/3 months?

Sorry,its early!

OK thankyou Geeks

But if a pinkie lasts you 2/3 weeks and the larger has 4 times as much in then how does it last you 5/6 months?!!

Shouldnt it be lasting you 2/3 months?

Sorry,its early!
It lasts longer for some because you really dont need to use much of it at all. You only need a drop. Once you teach clients really how to use SolarOil they can get much more use out of it.

OK thankyou Geeg, I thought my maths was failing me. Fab, I will have much more success retailing them for use for a few months rather than weeks!!

Thankyou :)

Latest posts

Back