19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the photo, the first three look like colors we have. Can't wait to see them in person. :)

Looking forward to see colour pops also, surely they wouldn't bring out colours that are so similar to the others? This is so sudden, i can't wait to get my mitts on them already.. Roll on some sunshine!

From the photo, the first three look like colors we have. Can't wait to see them in person. :)

Yea I thought that too? Like the blue one though!! :)

Omg I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!! Glad I just checked my emails. Has brightened up my day! Although it is a bit sudden seeing as the spring ones only came out a month ago x

Absolutely love every colour they bring out cause maybe in pictures they look similar to ones that's already out but once on the nails or on a colour pop they always look so good!

Will we be able to order from sweet squared at 12am on Monday night?!?!

Liking the last two think they will be brought..... By me 😁

Oh no not already! I'm still buying all the other colours, this makes my decision of what to buy next even harder now lol! X

Yes they look lovely, but similar to what we have? Anyone know their names? I'm sure they'll be different... Not sure on the blue one though, not a popular shade with my clientele, not sure if I like that one.
Intrigued about the purple, normally a winter shade, looking forward to seeing what that looks like 👍

Are there additives to match this summer release ?

Pink bikini, lobster roll, grape gum and water park. A lot of people said that the sweet dreams collection looked like why we already have but look now. Everyone loves them!

Are these a limited edition collection??

Nope not limited edition!

I kept the spinner and the original strip racks that came out with the first two sets of CND Shellac!! I ready for more colours!!! Lol

4 new colours in April !!
Excited

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364320368.352324.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364320368.352324.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 940
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the lobster will be more like an orangey red maybe, will just have to buy and see , lol x

So excited at the prospect of the new colours - even if I still haven't managed to get all thr oldnew ones!

Hmm Very simular colour bottles to what we have already, I shall hold out untill I see some pops and some reviews on them.
I wish I had more notice to save up lol Thank god these are not limited edition.

The blue looks nice but everything else looks a bit samey

WE WANT COLOUR POPS!
WE WANT COLOUR POPS!

The first 3 looks exactly like what we have regardless of what someone earlier said they look like Hot Pop Pink, Wildfire and Rock Royalty, I am sure they will be different in the flesh!

I am hoping that the Lobster Roll is and orangey/tangerine colour and I am hoping that Waterpark is a gorgeous Royal Blue. Id love for the pink to be a pink like the CND Colour plumville :D a nice pinky purple! Yes please!

I will obviously be getting them all though as I have an addiction :)

Latest posts

Back