19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there no colour pop pictures of the new summer colours yet? Or have I missed them?

Are there no colour pop pictures of the new summer colours yet? Or have I missed them?

No none yet that I've seen x

Just found this on google. (If its not allowed on here then let me know and ill delete.) But this is the only pic I've seen of the new colours so far. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364754066.133206.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364754066.133206.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,455
That photo has already been posted on this thread so don't worry.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

That photo has already been posted on this thread so don't worry.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Thanks. I didn't see that far back. X

Does anyone know if the colours will be available from tonight? I'm desperate to redo my shellac but wanna wait for a new colour;-)Xx

Can't wait to see pops of these, I like the red but am looking forward to more pics. Want to see the pink and blue :)

Does anyone know if the colours will be available from tonight? I'm desperate to redo my shellac but wanna wait for a new colour;-)Xx
Me too :D it has been mentioned in this thread that they will be available from midnight tonight hth's. now all I have to do is stay awake lol

Last edited:
Me too 😊it has been mentioned in this thread that they will be available from midnight tonight hth's. now all I have to do is stay awake lol

I will wait and order first thing in the morning. Always seem to read threads about problems with orders when people have ordered at midnight. Will do it as soon as I get up in the morning so you best all leave some for me lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

This has just appeared in face book :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364810992.451506.jpg

Hmmmm it's okay, I'm not a massive fan of purple personally but some clients love it xxxx

Is it much different to purple purple? Looks the same to me

It does look similar, from what I can see on the computer is that Purple Purple is more a "blue" purple whilst Grape Gum is more a bright purple. But unless you see both colour pops side by side in the flesh, it's anyone's guess.

I, personally, will be taking a trip to one of the academies to see them before I buy, although I will definitely buy Lobster Roll as I'm running out of Wildfire and Hollywood anyway, so need another red to offer. In all honesty, red is one of my least favourite colours. I really don't understand my clients!!! :eek:

Don't think there's a major difference from purple purple to be honest. And I thought it would be a flat purple without shimmer. If that makes sense lol.
I don't think grape gum or lobster roll will be popular with my clients so I might finally purchase some of the other colours that I don't have yet and get lobster roll & grape at a later date. xx

I would go crazy for a lemon yellow in a bottle, (i know it can be done with additives but prefer a bottle):Love:

It does look similar, from what I can see on the computer is that Purple Purple is more a "blue" purple whilst Grape Gum is more a bright purple. But unless you see both colour pops side by side in the flesh, it's anyone's guess.

I, personally, will be taking a trip to one of the academies to see them before I buy, although I will definitely buy Lobster Roll as I'm running out of Wildfire and Hollywood anyway, so need another red to offer. In all honesty, red is one of my least favourite colours. I really don't understand my clients!!! :eek:

Purple Purple always photographs more like a blue, but it's like an electric purple.

I can't wait to see everyone's pictures of these new beauties over the next few days. I'll be making my purchases next week though.

Purple Purple always photographs more like a blue, but it's like an electric purple.

I can't wait to see everyone's pictures of these new beauties over the next few days. I'll be making my purchases next week though.

God yeah that's the problem with photos, you can just never tell. Will have to get my colour pops out. :)

I actually love the look of the Grape Gum. It looks like a proper purple rather than a bluey purple like Purple Purple is. I have a lot of clients that like bright colours so i think it could be really popular, especially on toes.

Can't wait to see the other two...i'm going to order them all, i'm such a Shellac fanatic, lol xx

Latest posts

Back