19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now wishing I'd ordered Sage. Damnit. Knew this would happen. Haha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here :( will get it another time though

Ahh mine have just arrived! I love, love LOVE ❤️! I don't have time to play till later 😫 dessert poppy OMG 😱 STUNNING!! Wasn't sure on this collection but soooo glad I got them all! The creations are limitless!!! The additives are just WOW! And the creations CND put on the back are beautiful! Cannot wait to play!! Ahhhh Christmas came early for me!!! Xxxxxx

My manicurist complains of struggling with the curing of darker Shellac colours on the thumbs. I have had wrinkling on the thumbs every time I have had a dark colour applied. I am sure she is doing everything right, i.e. prepping the nails and curing for the right amount of time. Any advice?

Sounds like she is applying too thick, thin to win!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386242059.037058.jpg here are the additives on crime puff, as usual the camera does them no justice they are truly stunning!

I bought the additives which are all beautiful - 'smart phone wallet' is a bit puzzling, just seems like a normal wallet to me and teensy bit disappointed that the 'denium' is just a silver glitter (a very nice glitter) as I have loads of silver glitter already.

I didn't get the shellac collection as I really don't have any spare funds in this years budget and there wasn't enough notice of the release to rejig the budget or move next years spending forward so i'm just going to buy these next year as originally planned.

I did buy them all in vinylux though and noticed a curious effect.

When I unwrapped them individually I loved them all, but when stood together they look meh! I actually think the colours are all great, even the 'clay' one but they do not look good together as a collection!! Anyone else think this? I tried mixing them up together with my other vinylux's and them displaying them in more complementary (colour theory!) groups and they look sooo much better!!

Totally utterly love them. As with the nudes, I wasn't convinced they were for me but when they're in front of you they are utterly gorgeous!

Desert Chameleon is definitely my favourite :) really hard to capture the colour shift properly but I tried

Attachments

• 2013-12-05 13.52.38.jpg
    2013-12-05 13.52.38.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 369
Desert Chameleon is definitely my favourite :) really hard to capture the colour shift properly but I tried

Oooooh, it's like that colour changing paint you get on some cars!! Lush! Mines coming tomorrow! woop :) :) x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is another .. better colour I think

picture.php

Ooh, love them!whats that silver? Next to Desert Poppy? Im like a magpie!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Does anyone have photos of the colours without additives? It's killing me xxx

Got the collection today plus additives....so incredibly pretty! I love them all and I know my clients will too :)

Sun Bleached is my personal fav....a vanilla lemon colour or creamy banana...yummy!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386277438.787208.jpg
Just posted these on another thread, photos honestly don't do these colours justice! It mays clay canyon look more brown when it's more of a dark caramel love it, here's it next to cocoa so you can get a better idea of the colour; ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386277611.255201.jpg
They look quite similar in the photo but are different in real life, clay canyons much warmer. Also it makes sage scarf look much darker than it is too. So glad I got them all!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386277710.388669.jpg
Love the additives may have to buy another box as amethyst flash is a fantastic colour! Xxxxxx

Lysa.g, it's sage scarf with denim geode x

Latest posts

Back