19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcake

Reaction score
The latest Guild News magazine reports that there are 19 new colours planned for 2013 (including the Sweet Dreams collection).
So, I'm just wondering what colours you would all like to see...

Fab news!!! I would love a dark deep pink!! What about you?

19!!!!!!!!!
That's a bit drastic isn't it. I don't see why they have to bring out so many in one year to be honest.
But, I am looking forward to the pastels.

I would prefer to buy a dedicated colour - a hundred of them - rather than layering to achieve different colours.

Just my personal preference.

So 19 is fab news for me.

Oooh how exciting! I'd love a yellow!

Wonder if they will be at professional beauty to see x

I would prefer to buy a dedicated colour - a hundred of them - rather than layering to achieve different colours.

I agree!! :)

Fab news!!! I would love a dark deep pink!! What about you?

I love shades of lilac and purple on my own nails so another one to chose from would be nice x

My folks are saying the buzz in fashion is neon. Not sure if it would go over with everyone, but then I didn't think I'd use much of the Pretty Poison, but its one of my most popular.

Yes, I agree about layering. Some clients have a hard time imaging how two colors together can make a third, then I have to pull out all of my swatches, which gives them even MORE choices, in turn taking them wayyyyyy too much time to decide. Sorry, kind of got onto a little rant there, didn't I.....lol

Id like to see some funky brights maybe a few neons ? Yes some of you may think neons lack class :lol: but I get asked for them and have considered bringing in a second system to fill in the colour gaps as I can't get all the colours my clients ask for from using additives x

I agree with this too. I do like using the additives though x

Would love a range of glitter colours like tinsel toast and ruby ritz but in all colours

i was going to be content with just the pastels!!

Ooh more glitter please! (Am proper Essex girl) x

I second that - I'd love to see a few more glittered colours like ruby ritz & tinsel toast!!!! LOVE these colours!!

Oh no 19 new colours? How will I afford it haha! I will defo get them but then my wall rack will be full so do I buy another one or wait untill they may release a bigger one? X

I have to agree, I would like to see some glittered ones like ruby ritz and tinsel toast!

Ooh so exciting!!! I best get saving my pennies! I'd love a bright orange :)

I would also like more glitter colours please, maybe a cityscape glitter and fedora glitter and hot pop pink and.... and....and.....and!!! ;-)

Latest posts

Back