19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, my client say now I have too much choice!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

My clients say the same! Takes them ages to decide what to have lol

Wow that was the most painless new release ever! Order placed, payment taken and in bed ready to snooze all by 00.12. Wahoo!!!

Can't believe people aren't excited about these new colours, I think they're fab, as is every shellac colour. I couldn't be without a single one lol.

Night geeks x

Everything on, done and dusted. Can I carry on trimming the tree lol... It's never been up this early but we have guests.

As an For Your Information I was very anti the SPRING collection because they didn't look like MY kind of colours... That was until I Played!!!

Lots of gorgeous new choices for our customers for Spring... NOT summer (they are different again).

Don't close your clients wallets before they have had a chance to open them... You may have your opinion but don't assume your clients thoughts are exactly the same! :hug:

That was the easiest transaction to date, order went through at 00.08 on my first attempt! Yay! Can actually go to bed at a reasonable time lol! Spent way more than planned my poor credit card takes an absolute battering everytime a new release is out! I got them all, you can never tell what a colours like until you wear it IMO. can't wait for the mailman to arrive Thursday! Xxxxx

These are lovely warm colors, love them! I bet they will look better on the nail. These colors were needed to round out the Shellac color line. Different strokes for different folks! Lol

Im sure the colours are all gorgeous. The bottles/colour pops never do the colour justice. But spring colours being released in December??
When I posted a picture of the colour pops on my facebook page, my clients made comments like "spring colours, let us have christmas first!"
What was the decision behind releasing the spring collection in December? Im just curious. Dont get me wrong Im all for getting new trends and colours out there for clients to make an informed decision of their own but my clients arent even considering spring for at least another two months. This time of year whether they be young or not so young, my clients only want classic christmas colours.

Im sure I will love they new colours when I eventually buy them all (which I will, as I always have to have the new colours) but this time, im sitting back and waiting a few months to order, REALLY not like me but Im not in a rush to order these. Anyway paragraph over lol!

Thanks for all your good work throughout the year people at S2! Merry Christmas to you all :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Told myself I was just getting the additives and a couple of the colours because I could see them being handy with Xmas nail art but no, did I stop there? Did I heck as like, I bought the lot and a few other bits. Ordered then as soon as I woke this morning.

I've got kits of excitement from clients already even if it is December. Xx

Im sure the colours are all gorgeous. The bottles/colour pops never do the colour justice. But spring colours being released in December??
When I posted a picture of the colour pops on my facebook page, my clients made comments like "spring colours, let us have christmas first!"
What was the decision behind releasing the spring collection in December? Im just curious. Dont get me wrong Im all for getting new trends and colours out there for clients to make an informed decision of their own but my clients arent even considering spring for at least another two months. This time of year whether they be young or not so young, my clients only want classic christmas colours.

Im sure I will love they new colours when I eventually buy them all (which I will, as I always have to have the new colours) but this time, im sitting back and waiting a few months to order, REALLY not like me but Im not in a rush to order these. Anyway paragraph over lol!

Thanks for all your good work throughout the year people at S2! Merry Christmas to you all :)

Really appreciate this post Beauty Treats and thank you for the kind words at the end too. We try... We really do :hug:

Ok so I have asked myself this question 1000's of times AND I have emailed CND about it 5 times and bought it up in conversation way more than that. Normally we would release spring in Feb at Excel London right? And now in December? It does seem weird; it is what their new head of marketing has proposed to keep in line with the CND tag line of Nails. Fashion. Beauty. They are trying to keep in time with fashion releases to the market. Even though we have only just hit December, clothing lines being advertised are spring 2014.

We obviously have to run with it as we have no choice :rolleyes: but I did say I would monitor carefully what our customers had to say because as far as Sam and I are concerned, the industry... as in you the nail pros... will decide. :cool:

After displaying my annoyance at this on several occasions :smack: I am on the fence to see 'how this is perceived' by you all and then I will report back. As an aside we have already asked for time line changes for 2015 but as I said earlier... We as their exclusive UK distributor, have no control over these decisions. It could be that you all really like having collections early? Then I will have to eat humble pie!!!! :wink2:

Hope this Helps :hug:
L&R :Love::Love:

Really appreciate this post Beauty Treats and thank you for the kind words at the end too. We try... We really do :hug:

Ok so I have asked myself this question 1000's of times AND I have emailed CND about it 5 times and bought it up in conversation way more than that. Normally we would release spring in Feb at Excel London right? And now in December? It does seem weird; it is what their new head of marketing has proposed to keep in line with the CND tag line of Nails. Fashion. Beauty. They are trying to keep in time with fashion releases to the market. Even though we have only just hit December, clothing lines being advertised are spring 2014.

We obviously have to run with it as we have no choice :rolleyes: but I did say I would monitor carefully what our customers had to say because as far as Sam and I are concerned, the industry... as in you the nail pros... will decide. :cool:

After displaying my annoyance at this on several occasions :smack: I am on the fence to see 'how this is perceived' by you all and then I will report back. As an aside we have already asked for time line changes for 2015 but as I said earlier... We as their exclusive UK distributor, have no control over these decisions. It could be that you all really like having collections early? Then I will have to eat humble pie!!!! :wink2:

I for one love getting the new colours and everything else that goes with a new release. But I've got to say it's an expense I wasn't expecting so close to Christmas. Which has messed me up somewhat. I've had to juggle things about but I can understand the logic and agree with it. Just not this time! Ha x

I love the fact that Spring colours are released early, maybe January instead of December though as it's easy for new lines to get blurred with Christmas ones.

Personally anything to do with Spring is as a ray of light for the dark winter especially after the dazzle of christmas has gone and professionally it means that I can be ready for the next season early on and in the waiting time have a nice play with the new colours.

Hope your tree is looking good Mrs Geek.

I'm about to place my order now. Whilst I don't think these colours will be used much before Christmas I do think they'll be popular in January when my clients like to have something new and not so glittery! I'm going to 'cover' my new bottles in my clinic with a sign saying 'spring collection'. That should create some interest and when asked for a sneak preview I will oblige. If anyone wants spring to come early their wish is my command!

Have a great Christmas! xx

Loving the feedback guys thank you and KEEP It COMING!!! :Love::Love: big kudos to Redduck for a fun marketing idea to get customers excited!!!

Never thought I would say it but I will be glad to get away from the glitter and Xmas nails lol

I think these pre season releases are great....gives us a chance to plan ahead with our artwork and design...

Thanks for your responce :)

I had a funny feeling it was to do with the CND tagline.
Ive had a think since I posted earlier and a discussion with two clients (i love client feedback!) And ive decided that a new release of BURSTING SPRING COLOURS in January is a fantastic way to start the new year actually! I always try and bring something 'new' to my clients in the new year.

Putting the new collection on sale 4th December is tricky with the big day only a few weeks away and pressies to buy, however we dont HAVE to buy the collection now. Those who cant wait can buy now if they so wish, then everyone is happy i guess.
Some of my clients are Shellac collection savvy, however most them really only get to know about them when i bring them. So im quite happy to keep the new colours my little secret until the new year ;)

I guessed the colours were released early ready for the summer colours to be released in feb.giving it chance for fall and winter collections 2014.

I'd like a real raspberrys pinky red, neons and glitters! And a yellow....just too be greedy! x

Swatched Open Road with Additives

picture.php

Here is another .. better colour I think

picture.php

Here is another .. better colour I think

picture.php

Oh my gosh! These are totally fabulous. Love them. Cannot wait to receive my order, I'm so glad I ordered the lot now xx

Latest posts

Back