19 year old's home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neola

Reaction score
hi there my names Tyler I started my Buisness may last year.. And after doing treatments in my home and mobile I really wanted a base for my salon the local town is to expensive to rent so I went with the option of having a 'mini' salon built at my house this is my first year in Buisness and it would be really great to hear what some of you think about my salon! PLEASE also post any home salon pictures you have I would love to see.. (We also have a sink and more equipment that we couldn't fit in the picture)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 418
Nice job! Clean, professional, fresh start. You'll have a chain by the time you're 25 at this rate :)

That's so nice [emoji4] I have a home salon to but still working full time in a salon at the mo, but hopefully as I get busier work more from home
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431540526.692147.jpg
where do u store things ??
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431540634.399078.jpg
this was how it looked when u started but im constantly changing it [emoji85][emoji85]

That's beautiful! I love it! So cute! I store my things in the vanity case! And then the products and equipment is stored in the White storage things you can see by the wall sticker the salon is due to be done out this month and next month so I'll get to get more as I've got so many more products now! How are you finding the home salon?
That's so nice [emoji4] I have a home salon to but still working full time in a salon at the mo, but hopefully as I get busier work more from home View attachment 187450 where do u store things ?? View attachment 187451this was how it looked when u started but im constantly changing it [emoji85][emoji85]

Nice job! Clean, professional, fresh start. You'll have a chain by the time you're 25 at this rate :)
Thank you so much! And thank you for being positive!

OMG, all the pictures here look so fantastic! Mine looks a mess compared to your's!

Yeh it's good all positive feed back clients are amazed I have a basin plumbed in and, noticing changes in making to improve it bit by bit, I just need to build up my clientele. Wish you well with yours x

It's beautiful Tyler, very stylish

Looks amazing! Well done xx

Latest posts

Back