1st attempt at sculpting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 17597

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ok this is my very first attempt at Sculpting and only My second attempt at L&P! I cut the nail trainer nails to resemble a nail biter. I know the smile lines are a bit dodgy :irked:, But overall i think they are ok for a first attempt!
Please can you tell me what you think, Thanks, XXX

P.S. I pray that the pictures come up propally this time, fingers crossed but not too tightly or you will damage your nails :wink2:.

Attachments

• before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 167
  • after1.JPG
    after1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 199
  • after2.JPG
    after2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 226
they look better then my first attempt!!:green::hug:

well done what a great start.i wont mention anything about the white as you have already pointed them out.the only things i will say is that they look abit wide at the sides and the product looks a bit thick but these are easily corrected problems so i wouldnt worry to much at the moment.i cant comment on your apex' as we cant tell from the pictures but overall i think this is a promising start for you.you should be really pleased.hths:)

Thanks, :hug:. Need to work on my sidewalls, and i think i get to happy with the acrylic, spent 2 hours doing the 4 nails, and about a ton of acrylic, lol. I think im always going over it to make it look better. Realise that i should keep doing a new set to perfect and not try to do it on one nail!
Thanks again,XXX.

They are looking good it's very early days yet. Practice those smile lines and try to keep those sidewalls parrallel.

Thanks, :hug:. Need to work on my sidewalls, and i think i get to happy with the acrylic, spent 2 hours doing the 4 nails, and about a ton of acrylic, lol. I think im always going over it to make it look better. Realise that i should keep doing a new set to perfect and not try to do it on one nail!
Thanks again,XXX.
well done youve pointed out exactly what you need to do to help correct the problems.you'll get there in the end.dont worry to much about timimg as that will come down with practice.well done for posting for posting the picures though,very brave of you as you have only just started out.i look forward to seeing more as you go on with your training:)

i done my mums when i first sculpt i felt so sorry for her as mine were lumpy and bumpy you would nt have drove a play car over them they were THAT bad!!!!!!! and yours look better than mine did so well done :green:

great first time! Im rubbish at sculpts, even now!

Latest posts

Back