1st attempts at water marbelling nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Thought I'd give this a bash, never tried it before.

The only thing I found difficult was sizing the pattern in the dish so that you actually see it on the nail. The first drop of polish spread out that much that you couldnt see it on the nails.

Attachments

• marbelling nails.jpg
    marbelling nails.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 3,721
That looks fab! How did you do that????

Hi there all great i love the bottom lot (pinks) excellent, Not tried it myself yet, looks hard, how did u find it?

I thought it was going to be really difficult after reading the threads on here. I searched "marbelling" and it brings up loads of great threads. I really enjoyed doing it, just having a quick break then i'm going to have another go lol. Totally addicted now hehe

Really pretty

well done

Rach you got some fab pattern there :) I love the 3 pink ones in the bottom right of the pic :)

These are really good. Well done

I love the bottom pink ones... lurrrverly juberly!!

pretty pretty!!

way to go:!:

Ya know... I think I might marble my own nails.
I never do.. and I need a change.
Big job to do on myself.. but ahh what the heck.. gotta waste time somehow at 1am when everyone is asleep and I'm wide awake LOL

:lol:

those look very nice. I like the pink and white on the top and the pink on the bottom. Did you do it where you use a needle and go around the tip while it is in the water to seperate the polish so it doesnt lap over or did you soak up everything around it for each nail? Personally I use the needle T pins work wonderful.:)

I love them, you are so talented, I really wish I had a tenth of your talent Rach your art is amazing:hug:

those look very nice. I like the pink and white on the top and the pink on the bottom. Did you do it where you use a needle and go around the tip while it is in the water to seperate the polish so it doesnt lap over or did you soak up everything around it for each nail? Personally I use the needle T pins work wonderful.:)

The bottom three dark pink ones I put in at the same time and yes I used a orangewood stick to remove the surface polish before removing (I really needed an extra hand, got in a right muddle). I painted the tips with the same pink I used in the water and the used pink and white in the water

Going to have a go at these tomorrow

Maleola

Go to galerie on left and click on French Flame. I'll let you know how it goes lol

Rachel xx

Rachel, that is an awesome website! Thanks for sharing!!!:hug:

Yes please and then you can come over to my house and do mine. I get off at 5 see you about 6. Sounds good great. You should post that link for a thread its is great for pics and ideas.

Mos def post a pic I would love to see how they turn out. Good luck

The one all the way to the left at the top is gorgeous - it looks like a floaty heart! (technical term! lol) The pinks are also really pretty!

I can't seem to come to grips with this but I'm working on it! A video would be great..

..anyone? :lol::lol:

her gallery is fab!!!

I love your pink ones too xx

WOW!!!!!

Particularly love the two tone pink . . . well done you clever thing! :hug:

That website is fantastic! I LOVE how she's done those...when you've had a go PLEASE can you put up the instructions?!?!

I am getting into this nail art thing! I want to try everything!!

Ooooooh I love them, fantastic work Rach. Am especially loving the pink ones, but you know me and pink lol :)

Latest posts

Back