1st Bag of "Favours" (aka humbugs) received

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Could someone pm me the beautiful brides details so I can send some.
(might have to go & get more as they are very nice lol)

Hiya
Could someone pm address, am popping to M&S this week. New undies required, so can pick up a packet or 2!!!!

xxxx

Having a tear-jerker of a day, feeling all emotional.

A lovely friend did something SUPER kind... which set me to tears (WHAT is with me??? all these tears all the time LOL)

My other friend, I had an argument with, which makes me laugh now.

I was looking at 'tulle' with which to wrap the bonboniers in. Trying to figure how much I'd need and how much it would cost.
She says, "well, how many are invited". I said "well, there's 50 with immediate family, THEN probably another 50 for just the reception/party after". She says to me "you don't give them any, only those that go to dinner:!:". I said "if my friends are kind enough to send enough for everyone, then I'm going to be kind enough to share with everyone. I'm not that big of a greedy pig!" :)lol: ok, maybe for humbugs I normally would be:lol:)

Anyway.... I told her I would buy enough for 100 and that was that, and we'd see how it worked out in the end. If I had left-over's, so be it. It's not that expensive.

Anyyyyyyyyway.
Open my mailbox..
2 more packages have arrived

THANK YOU:!:

One from "Mrs Wright"? (you forgot to include your geeky name:cry:)

And one pkg with two bags from RAchel (hope) :green:

And Rachel writes
"You will no doubt have seen that there are 2 bags of humbugs enclosed. 1 is for your wedding, 1 is for all the times between now and then that you could do with a hug, have a little one from me when things get too much"
:cry:

At the rate you geeks are all going, I'm going to run out of kleenex:!:

So, I will do as I've been told (like a good girl should) and keep one bag for myself:twisted:

Thanks so much ladies!
Love you dearly!!

Having a tear-jerker of a day, feeling all emotional.

A lovely friend did something SUPER kind... which set me to tears (WHAT is with me??? all these tears all the time LOL)

My other friend, I had an argument with, which makes me laugh now.

I was looking at 'tulle' with which to wrap the bonboniers in. Trying to figure how much I'd need and how much it would cost.
She says, "well, how many are invited". I said "well, there's 50 with immediate family, THEN probably another 50 for just the reception/party after". She says to me "you don't give them any, only those that go to dinner:!:". I said "if my friends are kind enough to send enough for everyone, then I'm going to be kind enough to share with everyone. I'm not that big of a greedy pig!" :)lol: ok, maybe for humbugs I normally would be:lol:)

Anyway.... I told her I would buy enough for 100 and that was that, and we'd see how it worked out in the end. If I had left-over's, so be it. It's not that expensive.

Anyyyyyyyyway.
Open my mailbox..
2 more packages have arrived

THANK YOU:!:

One from "Mrs Wright"? (you forgot to include your geeky name:cry:)

And one pkg with two bags from RAchel (hope) :green:

And Rachel writes
"You will no doubt have seen that there are 2 bags of humbugs enclosed. 1 is for your wedding, 1 is for all the times between now and then that you could do with a hug, have a little one from me when things get too much"
:cry:

At the rate you geeks are all going, I'm going to run out of kleenex:!:

So, I will do as I've been told (like a good girl should) and keep one bag for myself:twisted:

Thanks so much ladies!
Love you dearly!!

Im Mrs Wright Victoria:) .Glad you got them you are most welcome xxxx ps if you had been asked a little sooner my daughter was working at m and s we could have had 20% off

going to buy 2 chairs for my home salon tomorrow from Argos, which is next door to M&S so, thats a bag for you and a bag for Paul my oh:hug:
Can I give you a photo of my dog instead of me? she's far prettier:green:

Im Mrs Wright Victoria:) .Glad you got them you are most welcome xxxx ps if you had been asked a little sooner my daughter was working at m and s we could have had 20% off

Thank you so much!!!!
Ah well, we missed the boat. It's ok, you gals are doing a FABULOUS job:hug:

Susie Hgoing to buy 2 chairs for my home salon tomorrow from Argos, which is next door to M&S so, thats a bag for you and a bag for Paul my oh:hug:
Can I give you a photo of my dog instead of me? she's far prettier

NOPE, has to be a picture of YOU!
And who's Paul? Your hubby? he got a hankering for humbugs too? LOL

so roughly how long are they taking to arrive?
I bet mine are the only ones that dont get let through lol.
x

so roughly how long are they taking to arrive?
I bet mine are the only ones that dont get let through lol.
x

judgin by our posts hun, me and you sent ours roughly the same time, and mine have arrived, maybe yours have been stopped

must admit i did have a thought, about if we'd all written M&S humbugs on instead of just sweets, theyd of thought it was weird how many individual packets were going form uk to canada pmsl

xxxxx

judgin by our posts hun, me and you sent ours roughly the same time, and mine have arrived, maybe yours have been stopped

must admit i did have a thought, about if we'd all written M&S humbugs on instead of just sweets, theyd of thought it was weird how many individual packets were going form uk to canada pmsl

xxxxx

i bet it would have ended up cheaper to each wire across a fiver and V could have ordered them from m&s and got them delivered. or for one of us to do it and send them all at once!

but i spose it loses that personal thing then.

Kate, your package arrived today :green:

Thank you very much!

So, judging from the date on the postal stamp (29/01/08), they have taken only 8 days to arrive.
That's not bad!!! Takes less time to get to me, than it does for me to send something to you.

THANKS again, but you forgot something.........

YOUR RETURN ADDRESS:!:
How do I send a thank-you card WITHOUT a return address:cry:

Please send me your addie :green:

I think this thread has now run its course - the Geek Commandments does state that if your post is for one person then it should be done as a PM.

From now on please deal with this by PMs.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back