1st bride

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi every1,

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I booked my 1st bride today for her wedding nails at the end of september. As I've never done brides before I was'nt sure what to do, but advised her to have her extensions applied 4/5 days before the day (incase anything goes wrong, but did'nt tell her that), and to have the nail art applied the day before, and she aggree and booked there and then. I wanted to ask all you experienced people for advice as well, "do you think I did right, or should I have done it differently?"
And also I would appreciate it if you have pictures of bride nails you could share with me, incase she does'nt like the ones I've got. She's wearing ivory and gold, and I told her that if she had a piece of the material, I could inlay pieces on her nails and she liked the idea, but does'nt have any left over, so that one's out.
Anyway I'll stop blabbering on wait for your advice.

Thanks in advance
Aylin

Aylin - is there a pattern on her fabric at all - if so she could bring you a swatch or a photo and you could replicate that on her nails? Other than that, there was a thread on this not so long ago, so go to the blue toolbar at the top and do a search for bridal nails or similar - there's bound to be plenty of ideas on there! HTH xxx

Yes, you did the right thing doing them a week before, as it gives them time to get used to them. I've got a bridal client today and I did her nails last Saturday and today I'm just making them look like new again for her big day tomorrow and doing some nail art on them too!

Latest posts

Back