1st for Paula

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
WELL DONE PAULA ON COMING FIRST IN L&P AT NEC
kNEW YOU COULD DO IT.

well done did you take photos would love to see them!!!! Good on ya girl woopieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :green:

Congratulations Paula!

I'm with loo....love to see the piccies, when you've got over the celebration hangover! :lol:

suey said:
Congratulations Paula!

I'm with loo....love to see the piccies, when you've got over the celebration hangover! :lol:
Well done babe, well we did shout loud didn't we....wohoooohooooo even Dawnie heard that one lmfao, so she told me...............and that chair was well wobbly.............mind you standing on a chair and all that huggin at the same time, lol....................
You deserved this 1st place, those nails rock hun.............
You stopped shaking yet??????

Congratulations Paula!

Those nails were fantastic babe well done you deserved it

By the way did you hear us cheer for you lol :green:

Thanks all, i'm so pleased!! Was great having you lot there, made it more special!
Can't believe i beat 2nd by 80 points!! I think i was definately loudest lol, ok so i was jumping on the chairs and think i said oh **** when they called my number lol, trying to sort the pics out will have em up asap,
love Paula xxxxx

Here they are, think i'm going to still be smiling in my sleep!!
Love Paula xxx

Attachments

• winning nails1.jpg
    winning nails1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 89
  • winning nails.jpg
    winning nails.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 97
Well Done Paula, ...
I watched as you took 1st place and was touched by your excitement though I didnt know it was you :rolleyes:
Really pleased for ya babe!

Well Done!!!

You deserve to win those nails are beautiful!!

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D

Your nails were beautiful, well done chick!!

FABULOUS nEWS Paula - please email me with all your news and I will put you in the 'Update' Issue 3 - [email protected] WELL DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back