1st or 2nd man/ped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers I have printed of all your replies

Jackie X

jackie1

Reaction score
Hi,

A lady has booked in for a manicure & pedicure, I haven't done a double appointment yet and was wondering what treatment I perform first :?:

I know It's been said a hundred times before but It's true especially when you're new and on your own, but I have to say it.
Thank goodness for this site as you are all my salon workmates :D. Over the past few months I feel because of the experience on this site that I've managed to project a more confident and professional front than I sometimes feel ;)
So a big thankyou :salute:

Jackie X

Well I would do the pedicure first and if she has her toes painted, it gives the polish a chance to dry..............before the shoes go on again..........
Bit cold now for flipflops lol lol lol
Just a thought...
love Ruth xxxxxxx

I always do the pedi first and as Ruth said they are still drying while you do the mani - nubar has a top coat that is uv cured in 2 mins so the polish is touch dry which helps as toes always take longer to dry due to them being colder. and the topcoat is removed by normal remover not soaked or filed off - cool! clear away the footspa, towels etc get new ones ready,
then l go onto the manicure. hey presto!! :D

Hi i combine the two...soak feet in pedi bath... file nails attend to cuticles exfoliate feet (use excellecnt creative foot thingy) then i put on a foot mask into liners then in to heated booties...then whilst nice and toasting feeties i start manicure through to base coat.... finnish feet and polish toes if shes having art do that then polish fingers. viola!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back