1st order with Mundo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya x :hug:

Well after running out of my usual hard surface disinfectant spray i decided to give Mundo (Marketing geek) a try.....i got the spray and the wipes, they came super fast delivery and at a very good price....fantastic value for money and even better peace of mind....i know that i am doing all i possibly can to prevent the spread of any fungi, bacteria, viruses and any other nasties that could be lurking.......the spray is fab on my files and basically i just like to spray it around the salon, in the air.....the wipes i use to clean my desk up between clients...both have a nice fresh smell.

So a thumbs up from me. :) xxx

I use Mundo and have got to agree, it's really good stuff.

Bagpuss said:

Well after running out of my usual hard surface disinfectant spray i decided to give Mundo (Marketing geek) a try.....i got the spray and the wipes, they came super fast delivery and at a very good price....fantastic value for money and even better peace of mind....i know that i am doing all i possibly can to prevent the spread of any fungi, bacteria, viruses and any other nasties that could be lurking.......the spray is fab on my files and basically i just like to spray it around the salon, in the air.....the wipes i use to clean my desk up between clients...both have a nice fresh smell.

u didnt tell me about this? u know you have to order two of everything:smack: naughty girl angela

NOW GIVE ME THE LINK:green:

amb xx

I want some too.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Delighted you all love it so much!

Sorry it's not available in Australia yet - we're working on it!!!

marketing-geek said:
Delighted you all love it so much!

Sorry it's not available in Australia yet - we're working on it!!!
Just let us know as soon as it is.:!: :)

Being mobile the wipes are fab for my tools between clients. I never liked spraying a disinfectant spray in other peoples houses so the wipes are the best - easy to carry and effective!

Best buy I've made in ages!!

MINKUS said:
u didnt tell me about this? u know you have to order two of everything:smack: naughty girl angela

NOW GIVE ME THE LINK:green:

amb xx

sorry chick...:lol: the link is at the bottom of Nigel's post....xx

wipes?? ooh they would be ideal form when i do 2 clients in one night - being mobile i wouldn't have to carry so much stuff about. although i do love clorispray for my table at home - i love the smell.x

Have to agree that the Mundo products....after always being confused about 'real' sanitisation products .....I found Mundo and have been using them for a month or so now and I have absolutely no complaints and love them. The hard surface disinfectants smell so fresh and I know now that my sanitisation requirements can be fulfilled by one supplier.

One thing I would add is that the products don't 'clean'....you must clean before you disinfect!

Cathie! said:
Have to agree that the Mundo products....after always being confused about 'real' sanitisation products .....I found Mundo and have been using them for a month or so now and I have absolutely no complaints and love them. The hard surface disinfectants smell so fresh and I know now that my sanitisation requirements can be fulfilled by one supplier.

One thing I would add is that the products don't 'clean'....you must clean before you disinfect!

Very true! If you don't clean objects before hand, any residual organic matter can reduce the effectiveness of some disinfectants that have a less advanced formulation.

(Oh, BTW Cathie - the mundo disinfectant wipes and multi-surface disinfectant foam do clean as well as disinfect - another advantage!)

I think I'm on my way to being a mundo geek!

Bagpuss said:

and..........to top it all off you get a nice little certificate to put on your wall showing that you use Mundo Products in your salon for a clean and safe environment.....(just arrived today)......xxxx

Bagpuss said:
and..........to top it all off you get a nice little certificate to put on your wall showing that you use Mundo Products in your salon for a clean and safe environment.....(just arrived today)......xxxx

I like the sound of that,i think it is a nice touch by Mundo but it also reinforces to your client that hygeine is important to you...i will be placing my first order shortly x x x

Bagpuss said:

Got mine too....very impressive for when the H&S guys come through the door!!!

beautynails said:
Just let us know as soon as it is.:!: :)

we're getting closer to Australia - we now have a distributor in Greece!

marketing-geek said:
we're getting closer to Australia - we now have a distributor in Greece!
:lol:
DON'T TEASE!:smack:
WIll you get the certificates in other countries as well. I think that's a fab idea.

beautynails said:
WIll you get the certificates in other countries as well. I think that's a fab idea.

It will be up to the individual distributor, but I will be encouraging it.

Glad you like the idea - we think it proves to the customers (and local authorities) that the salon takes infection control seriously, and that they are prepared to invest in top quality products!

beautynails said:

Maybe you could be the distibutor in Aussy.....?

Having tried a sample of a mundo product,i will be placing an order very shortly.
Not only would i recomend the product but the customer service is fantastic too,thankyou Nigel.

Latest posts

Back