1st order with Mundo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vicky said:
Maybe you could be the distibutor in Aussy.....?
:eek: I wouldn't know where to start:lol:

Very true! If you don't clean objects before hand, any residual organic matter can reduce the effectiveness of some disinfectants that have a less advanced formulation.

(Oh, BTW Cathie - the mundo disinfectant wipes and multi-surface disinfectant foam do clean as well as disinfect - another advantage!)

Therefore Nigel are you saying that you can wipe your tools with the disinfectant wipes, spray with hard surface disinfectant spray and then wipe with the wipe again :)eek: ) and your tools will be ready for the next client. No need to wash or put in that unsightly glass jar that is sat on the desk!!! :lol:

Thanks!

Therefore Nigel are you saying that you can wipe your tools with the disinfectant wipes, spray with hard surface disinfectant spray and then wipe with the wipe again :)eek: ) and your tools will be ready for the next client. No need to wash or put in that unsightly glass jar that is sat on the desk!!! :lol:

Thanks!

Yes - so long as you do this thoroughly as per the instructions. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Being mobile the wipes are fab for my tools between clients. I never liked spraying a disinfectant spray in other peoples houses so the wipes are the best - easy to carry and effective!

Best buy I've made in ages!!

Can u use the wipes to clean cuticle pushies then??I had never even thought about that!!!!That is amazing!
As i was wondering how the hell i'd cope if i ever do a mani party-it was either that-wait 20mins between ppl to let the disinfectant work-or use orange sticks(don't like them!)So if they work on the tools too i will b so amazed and happy!!!
Also i LOVE mundo products too!Thanks Nigel!!!xxxxx:hug:

edit to add; sorry i shoulda read the whole thread before posting!I get so impatient and excited sometimes!!!Hee hee!

Can u use the wipes to clean cuticle pushies then??I had never even thought about that!!!!That is amazing!
As i was wondering how the hell i'd cope if i ever do a mani party-it was either that-wait 20mins between ppl to let the disinfectant work-or use orange sticks(don't like them!)So if they work on the tools too i will b so amazed and happy!!!
Also i LOVE mundo products too!Thanks Nigel!!!xxxxx:hug:

edit to add; sorry i shoulda read the whole thread before posting!I get so impatient and excited sometimes!!!Hee hee!

Yes - but again, make sure you do it thoroughly. Alternatively, the Rapid Instrument & Tool Disinfectant only needs 5 mins for your tools to be thoroughly disinfected and you don't have to rinse.

Dammit-i only got the concentrated one!Oh well-on my next order!:green:Need a carry case for the sterilised objects anyway-so far am sterilising them in my tray then emptying the tray out before i take it with me...too big and bulky for my liking tho
Thanks again

Dammit-i only got the concentrated one!Oh well-on my next order!:green:Need a carry case for the sterilised objects anyway-so far am sterilising them in my tray then emptying the tray out before i take it with me...too big and bulky for my liking tho
Thanks again

sterilisation pouches are ideal - once you have disinfected the products and they have dried, just place them in a puch and seal it. Then when your next client comes they see you opening a sealed pouch.

Delighted you all love it so much!

Sorry it's not available in Australia yet - we're working on it!!!

Ah, and now I might as well ask: how´s things getting on with Denmark?

Ah, and now I might as well ask: how´s things getting on with Denmark?

We've reached Norway, but no news with Denmark. Why don't you do it!?!

just opening a beauty room soon and quite fancy giving this range a go

I would be grateful of some advice would the Platinum student kit be a good starting point to see how i like it.

Also Nitrile gloves how do they differ from latex because I hate latex and vinyl.

Many thanks in advance

just opening a beauty room soon and quite fancy giving this range a go

I would be grateful of some advice would the Platinum student kit be a good starting point to see how i like it.

Also Nitrile gloves how do they differ from latex because I hate latex and vinyl.

Many thanks in advance

The Platinum kit is great value - although depending on what services you are offering, one of the other ones may suit just as well.

Regarding nitrile gloves; these are what is recommended for the nail industry. If you do a search on the site, I think Samuel did a post only a few weeks ago about them.

I'll PM you with additional information.

Thumbs up for me too, I purchased the student pack, came the next day

Latest posts

Back