1st Pamper Party and......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflydancer

Reaction score
Hiya,

So i have a group of girls that have booked a pamper party.

There is 6 of them. They think they all want file and polish on both fingers and toes!!!

How much would i charge that?? One of them is a close friend so may do a discount for the group!! =)

Another girl thinks she has acrylic left on her nails from when she just ripped them off!!! So i think she wants the soaked off. I have no experience with acrylic nails at all so was wondering what advice you have...... !!

Please help!!

Its my 1st pamper party i hope it goes good!! =)

x x

Hi there

First of all I would advise the young lady who has acrylic on her nails to go back to where she had them applied and have it soaked off properly.

Secondly, for prices this would depend on your area and the prices in general around you. For my area I charge £8.00 file and polish on fingers (no cuticle work) and £10.00 file and polish on toes. If the guests are having both done,you could offer them a package price with a bit of discount.

Or you could keep your prices set and those having more than 1 treatment, perhaps give a small goody bag with mini cuticle mini buffer or file in it. Alternatively take goody bags with hand cream, oil, files etc and retail them to them as well!

Good luck and try to enjoy the party. By the way, i charge an extra £3.00 if they want a french polish as this takes longer!

Last edited:
I would normally charge £8.00 for a shape and polish so perhaps you could charge this per person but give the organiser it free. Or you could charge pretty much full price but take a bottle of bubbly over for the organiser (i think little touches like this make people remember you and then the next day at work they will mention it to their friends). For the soak off it depends how much acrylic she has on her nail still, you can either file it off if very little but becareful not to go through to the nail plate or you could soak it off using Acetone. This will take a little longer.

HTH X

Thanks ever so much guys!! =)

She had them done on holiday in Yarmourth or somewhere so cant go back to the place!!

So may just soak them off in acetone then!!

Anyone else guys??

x x

Latest posts

Back