1st paying client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi guys, im all in a tither today, i have my 1st paying client on monday...and im absolutely scared stiff...she wants white tips too, god im so not good at pinks and whites yet...my heart has been racing all morning worrying bowt it...i find it hard to practice white tips on my trainer hand too...any suggestions, i need to be good by monday...or else she wont be coming back to me...vicx :oops:

Hiya
First off well done with getting your first client....just a thought if she is having white tips how about just doing clear acrylic that way you don’t need to worry about pinks and whites but.............if the client wants pink and white then use the white tip and use the smile line on that as a guide for your whites (do I make sense) :shock:
Hope this helps I am sure you will be fine its like going to the dentist you are in a tiss wass and once you get in the chair hay presto all is ok.
Take care and good luck and most of all enjoy!!!!!!!! Dawnie

hi ya, thanks for that, im going to practice a white tip and following the smile line this week...id like to do it that way, but if its a disaster then ile re-think...
do u do pinks and whites with a white tip or normal? vicx

Hiya
I have been doing acrylic for a couple of years now so thank god have mastered my smiles :D
Useing the white tip is a great way of starting of with pinks and whites as you have a guide ..will make life easier for you.
Just practice makes perfect have you had a read of the Geeks tutorials on smile lines that will help you heeps.
Good luck and take care Dawnie xxx

Well done for taking that first step, now all you have to do is relax and enjoy. Take a deep breathe and tell yourself you can do it and you`ll be fine once your in that chair.
Good luck

Yep Dawnie's advice is brill............
thats how I have been practicing my smile lines lol....
It works pretty fab.
Love Ruth xxxx

you will be fine just relax once your in your chair it will just all come together best of luck

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back