1st Pedicure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflydancer

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I have my 1st pedicure since my training!!

Done lots of manicures as all my mates etc want them!

Its only on a friend, hehehe, but I do hope it goes well!! I am well excited! =)

I will let you know how it goes!!

x x

Hiya ! good luck honey i love doing pedicures and you can get fantastic results !
my clients all say this is the most relaxing of all treatments i do!
just a tip i take a few magazines with me so if they want to sit quietly and flick through they can :)
Let me know how it goes xxx

I remember my first manicure\pedicure on a paying client after qualifying and maxing the credit card out to get stock..i was so excited..like a kid with a new toy.:):) enjoy it butterflyD you'll be fine.

I love doing pedicures, I think feet are soooo neglected but they carry our weight and get worn. I love seeing the before and after.

Well tomorrow I have my 1st pedicure since my training!!

Done lots of manicures as all my mates etc want them!

Its only on a friend, hehehe, but I do hope it goes well!! I am well excited! =)

I will let you know how it goes!!

x x
Hi I have my first Pedi since training on Tuesday, and its on a new client :eek:
Looks like my partner will be getting a treat tomorrow, as I will use him for practice :lol:
good luck to us both :hug:

Well i did it!! It went soooooo good!!

She was very very pleased with it and felt so relaxed, really enjoyed the treatment etc and i was very confident in doing it and it felt sooooo good!! =)

Woop woop woop!!! x x x x

Congratulations, I hope im on tomorrow saying the same,:) its great when you get the first one under your belt isnt it...well done you ..:hug: xx

Honestly you will be fine dont you worry!!

It was great and really fun fun!! =)

Good luck babes, u wont need it tho!! =) x x x

You were right hun, It went sooo well, I even got a tip lol..
She was really pleased with it and I felt like I had been
doing it forever, was a great feeling...xxxx

Latest posts

Back