1st rebook customer & Waxing question???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautilicious2Oz

Reaction score
YIPPEE I completed my first client waxing today who is not a friend or relative. The lady won it through Red Nose day so paid for it but not me!!! But good news she rebooked for 4 weeks time so I must of done OK!!!

Quick question ladies, what do you use to apply the pre and post wax lotion?? I was trained to use tissues but find after trying cheap ones and more expensive ones they fall apart when wet!!! Any suggestions????

Well done you! It feels great, doesn't it :green:

I use cotton pads, but I quarter them because I'm a bit tight that way :o You don't need a whole one for eyebrows anyway, do you :lol:

Thanks Linzi, whats a foof!!!???

I use a cotton pad to cleanse and I apply after lotion with my gloved hands as it just gets soaked up in a cotton pad or tissue.

Well done on the waxing. xxx

Thanks Linzi, whats a foof!!!???
Tis a silly name for your nether regions :green:

I got a tad, erm, 'merry' and decided it would be a good idea to get the wax out. It wasn't :eek:

congratulations on the re-book. You must have done well. How exciting.

I use cotton pads too. Not cheapo ones though or you get too many fibres stuck. Very annoying.

YIPPEE I completed my first client waxing today who is not a friend or relative. The lady won it through Red Nose day so paid for it but not me!!! But good news she rebooked for 4 weeks time so I must of done OK!!!

Quick question ladies, what do you use to apply the pre and post wax lotion?? I was trained to use tissues but find after trying cheap ones and more expensive ones they fall apart when wet!!! Any suggestions????

I use cotton wool i have a big roll of it and jus cut off however much i need.. so u can use balls, squares whatever,lol

Latest posts

Back