1st weight watcher weigh in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
hi weightwatcher geeks!
First weigh in tonight and i lost.....5lb really pleased.
how has everyone else got on???

Donna

Well done! that should really give you a boost and the encouragement to keep going. I'm not doing anything at the moment I start a diet every day and manage to break it by lunch time LOL. I really need to be inspired as I've put on 2 stone and need to shift it before it becomes 3 LOL.
How are you finding the new diet?

Wishing you continued success

2nd week lost 2lb
its coming off slowly

Well done girls :wink2:
You wont be needing the coat hanger for the jeans zip soon lol

I lost 2lb last week and Hubby lost 3 1/2. We weighed in on the Monday and started the diet on the Wednesday so I think that was pretty good. We are doing the 'no count' and seem to be getting on ok. I'm not starving and that's what I like. It's funny how quickly the weeks roll around though.

Way to go everyone, see you next week!

Good work girls, keep going !

karen noodle said:
Good work girls, keep going !
I second that!!! Must be doing wonders for the confidence!!! :hug:

Luv

Rose
xx

Well done, keep up the good work!

Well done hehe xxxx

Hi, well I had my second weigh-in thursday just gone and lost half a pound...I'm quite chuffed actually as it had been my birthday the monday before and all in all from the saturday to the monday i'd had two curries, one in a restaurant and was three course, chilli in the pub for my dinner on the monday and chinese take away monday night!!!!

I did try and pick the low point stuff but it's not always that easy but I kept my daily points to a minimum to make up for it.

Well done girls keep it up, i lost two and half stone last year and three dress sizes!!! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back