1x day Marvelash training or 1x day college course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I'm looking to get started in the lash extention business seeing as though Xmas is nearly upon us!
The thing is, after looking at all the big company training I just cant afford that layout for the time being.
So I can either book a local course with Marvelash which is prob as cheap as I'm going to get or do a College day course at the end of October which actually is only £60, but I obv need to buy a kit, at the minute am not sure what the college course that entails.
Can anybody give me any feedback if you yourself have done either of the above mentioned?
Would be gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks xx

if you do a search marvel lash is not that good and not sure about college courses I normally find people who have done one of these courses feel as if it's not been good enough and still have to pay out for one of the top named courses so ends up costing double

I've herd mixed revews about marvel lash but must say they've been mostly bad and I don't think you get the same quality training with them being so cheap compared to other brands.. Saying that tho I've not tried them and I went to a posh spa for a spa day a few months back and flicked through there price list and they were offering marvel lash extentions as a treatment and they cost more than what I would charge for lash perfect extentions.. I'm sure it was like 90 quid for a set.. I'd just do your research first because cheap isn't always cheerful and you don't want to end up training with them and then have to spend more money In the future on more training xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really I think it's as much about the individual therapist as the training. You do really have to practice hard and a good kit is essential as well as building one up as you go. I recommend Flirties for the one to one training. I don't really know about marvel lash products though

Can any one recommend a good course for lashes in or around the London area please, I have also considered the Marvel Lash course but am unsure because if the reviews.

i would definately not recommend doing a cheap course, been there done that, its really not worth it in the long run, i trained with caroline from flirties and she was brill and my eyelash business is good and it really isnt that expensive, well worth the money in my opinion :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained with marvel lash within my college course, not the best product but I did get the technique right with them. Have now changed to Flirties and love the products, so might be wise to skip the middleman and train with a better quality company x hth x

I trained with marvel lash and the training was fine, it's the products that aren't great. As long as you're prepared to buy your supplies from another company you'll be fine. I knew before I did the training that I wasn't going to use marvel lash products! Picked the technique up really easily x

I trained with marvel lash and the training was fine, it's the products that aren't great. As long as you're prepared to buy your supplies from another company you'll be fine. I knew before I did the training that I wasn't going to use marvel lash products! Picked the technique up really easily x

Can I ask what products you use now? I'm in the same situation :(

I trained with.British beauty academy and the kit was naff. I learnt the technique right and practised and practised and now I use Lashbase and I'm getting really busy with my eyelash.business :) so cheap courses are ok if u willing to practise practise after

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

With the time it takes to get your practice in don't feel rushed to do a course just to be able to offer it in time for Christmas. If it was me I would rather save up for something that I was going to be totally happy with.

If possible, look around for a VTCT or City and Guilds qualification, you can use whichever brand (mostly) that you want to then.

I use Lash FX and am happy with these :)

Hi,
whoever you train with I doubt you'll be up and ready in time for Christmas.
Lashing takes quite a while to get the hang of and to get your speed up.

I trained with marvel lash but had a one to one so I had a whole days worth of training just for me. I learnt so much and my trainer was fabulous and really knew her stuff.
I've since changed to eyelash emporium glue & lashes.
Xx

Totally agree would be very rare if you were ready by xmas hun. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

The date of the OP was august!

The date of the OP was august!

Lol! Well done for noticing. I didn't!
It popped up on my phone in recents where others had commented. 😄 x

Latest posts

Back