2/3 week infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait and see how they do.

I just went for financial reasons but will be by Kelly for the next appointment. :) I will update just cause I know you guys invested so much time in this story LOL XD

Soo I noticed this. Maybe I need to make my appointment sooner?? Is it gonna come off LOL 😂 it’s in the cuticles a lot

Attachments

• 73105E10-BDA6-41D4-8C2B-F25D7CF4F648.jpeg
    73105E10-BDA6-41D4-8C2B-F25D7CF4F648.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 90
  • ADDA8DA8-A2A9-450D-B18E-AC3BAC530F1D.jpeg
    ADDA8DA8-A2A9-450D-B18E-AC3BAC530F1D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 88
  • 3A84A72B-9D71-456A-9A00-22F766507816.jpeg
    3A84A72B-9D71-456A-9A00-22F766507816.jpeg
    856.6 KB · Views: 80
It's in the cuticles on loads of them. I'm starting to lose my patience again, you had advice, I spent time and effort finding a solution. You've decided to ignore it, now there's issues and you want advice again.

On the subject of your other post about hand lotion, I recommended CND, you raved about it, its working well. Why, when you're already having issues and worrying about potential damage would you charge what is working ???

Nope, I'm out

It's in the cuticles on loads of them. I'm starting to lose my patience again, you had advice, I spent time and effort finding a solution. You've decided to ignore it, now there's issues and you want advice again.

On the subject of your other post about hand lotion, I recommended CND, you raved about it, its working well. Why, when you're already having issues and worrying about potential damage would you charge what is working ???

Nope, I'm out

You’re right and I am sorry

Nope, I'm out

Let me just say though cause I’m biting my tongue a little that this was a financial decision and I was not explicitly ignoring your advice but using it for next time due to my wallet, same with the lotion as my MIL has a bottle she was going to treat me to free or charge while cnd I would not get for free. My hub is doing well but I don’t want to take advantage. I’ve spent a ridiculous amount on nails right now. He asked me kindly to go to the free place until next time. I went at my own risk knowing what may happen. I talked to Kelly about moving our appointment to the 17 which is an afternoon appointment but wanted to simply know if I should move it up based on the product. She has late night a week earlier but my hub is wary of me driving at night for personal reasons I don’t disclose... but I could make him drop me/pick me worse case scenario. I wouldn’t want to inconvenience him though. None of this had anything to do with ignoring you. In fact I trust you all so much I have bought every product you told me to, and want to be careful whenever maybe getting a freebie from someone else. I trust you so much I’m lining up to see Kelly. So please don’t think of this as me ignoring you one bit! It’s not disobedience. It’s literally finances and respecting my hub.

That’s a fair request and is certainly not me blowing you off. I’m not sure why you’d feel this way. I spend a lot on nail care and sometimes I do need to wait to splurge because it truly adds up.

Truly truly love and appreciate all your efforts but you’re misreading me. ❤️

Last edited:
The enhancements look a bit thick to me. In the past have they always looked thick? What products is the tech using?

The enhancements look a bit thick to me. In the past have they always looked thick? What products is the tech using?

Young nails acrylic. I just think the gel is whacky

Ok so I have a question. My fill with Kelly is approaching on Thursday. She said I may want to consider us hard gel but if I want to switch to uv hard gel I do not have to soak off the acrylic and she can just fill the product with uv hard gel. I’m worried. Can mixing these products cause adhesion issues? Can you fill in an acrylic set with uv hard gel? Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes you can infill acrylic with gel, should not cause any issues.

Thank you. So today she called me with a freed up space so I will go in at 3 pm. I will update on results, and you can give me earnest opinion if any desire.

Feel like she missed a spot am I being picky lol gonna ask for fix before I go

Attachments

• 51C3EDB4-BCBD-42DF-9AC3-58116A320327.jpeg
    51C3EDB4-BCBD-42DF-9AC3-58116A320327.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 6215EF7F-9A14-4316-8A98-DF004C8D2AD2.jpeg
    6215EF7F-9A14-4316-8A98-DF004C8D2AD2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 115
  • 92025C9B-5D37-4577-8E79-CD7C1E1040B3.jpeg
    92025C9B-5D37-4577-8E79-CD7C1E1040B3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
You are seriously so rude. You are clearly not happy again but, instead of highlighting the issue with your nail tech, you post pictures highlighting it with us! And while she is quite clearly doing your feet! Will you for the love of God stop posting on and on about your nails and give it a rest. I may sound harsh but you have monopolised this for months now. I thought this was for professionals, which you clearly aren't, but for some unknown reason are given way to much leeway.
If you aren't happy, tell your tech. In 5 hours time when you are even more unhappy - tell your tech. How can you expect people on here to sort it out, if you can't show your tech the respect and honesty to give her the chance to sort it out. 🤔

You are seriously so rude. You are clearly not happy again but, instead of highlighting the issue with your nail tech, you post pictures highlighting it with us! And while she is quite clearly doing your feet! Will you for the love of God stop posting on and on about your nails and give it a rest. I may sound harsh but you have monopolised this for months now. I thought this was for professionals, which you clearly aren't, but for some unknown reason are given way to much leeway.
If you aren't happy, tell your tech. In 5 hours time when you are even more unhappy - tell your tech. How can you expect people on here to sort it out, if you can't show your tech the respect and honesty to give her the chance to sort it out. 🤔

Tbh I wrote real quick in there cause I asked her and she said if she fix it’ll compromise product. Didn’t sound right. So I wanted second opinion cause now I’m afraid it’ll fall off cause product exposed. Wanted to know if I should push it but I didn’t. Tried to trust her but with all my bad experiences I was worried and I do trust you guys. But maybe I’m ocd

Also pedicure was diff person

Last edited:
I typed out my reply...but thought better of it. So I will say this... Like I said, clearly not a nail tech. I think it would be better if you joined some local nail Facebook groups. There you will be given the attention and sympathy you feel you deserve.

Feel like she missed a spot am I being picky lol gonna ask for fix before I go
Honestly, your nails are fine. I think you are nit picking at the smallest of things. Just enjoy the extensions you have been waiting so long for instead of trying to find problems.

Honestly, your nails are fine. I think you are nit picking at the smallest of things. Just enjoy the extensions you have been waiting so long for instead of trying to find problems.

Thank you. I think you’re right. I was not nitpicking about my first set but I was worried because of all the bad experiences I had with them falling off in the shower after a few days. I was very nervous going in. I was worried the small uncovered product might lift as it is not sealed but again, just anxiety from the series of bad experiences. If this had been first set I wouldn't have even noticed LOL

As for everyone else commenting...

I apologize for coming off needy or as I feel I deserve sympathy. I DO NOT feel this way. And believe me, in person I am the most sympathetic person ever which is why I don't really speak up when things happen like my nails being dipped in acetone. I give and give and bend over backwards to people. I felt so bad running back and forth to last tech I tipped her 100$ as a token of my gratitude. I didn't want to make my nail tech feel bad so I didn't push the little spots. But I don't really think I should need to prove myself to anyone online though. No one is obligated to reply to me. I know this. I am on the Ask a Pro section, not the nail section with these questions. But do not pass judgements of me that I am rude. I am NOT rude. Never. If anything I can use a little more rudeness.

I clearly have some severe OCD that I developed during the pandemic (realize MANY MANY other people have been through worse in this year...) there is more to this than just nails I am sure and I am not only looking into nail education but a therapist to treat this. It is disabling, crippling. I do not need to hear negative things about me that I don't already know. It shouldn't be but please stop with the perspective I am shallow. Clearly this is not just nails and I am more than aware of it.

With that, I realize it is a burden so I will leave.

PS- I got the job at the hair salon so I will be busier anyway.

We clearly have different opinions on what is rude and attention seeking.

Good luck in your new job. Yes, hopefully you will be busier and can stop obsessing about your nails.

We clearly have different opinions on what is rude and attention seeking.

Good luck in your new job. Yes, hopefully you will be busier and can stop obsessing about your nails.

Yea we clearly do have different opinions about what a rude person acts like. Thanks.

I think perhaps this thread has reached the right point to now close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back