2.5 hrs for a infill !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
had a client tonight it ttook me this long to infill and replace 4 nails !!! any of u guys get carried away talking ?

Talk to the nail.....you can still carry on a conversation with your client whilst talking to the nail.....one of the best pieces of advice I ever received!

Talk to the nail.....you can still carry on a conversation with your client whilst talking to the nail.....one of the best pieces of advice I ever received!

yep - exactly what i was gonna say - but you beat me to it :lol:

sorry i can beat you there....had to infill someone elses nails on friday and it took me 3.5 hours.....I'm new at it though....thats my excuse....also the nails were so thick my arm had gone numb with all the filing i had to do, she had had 2 preveous in fills just over the top of the first set they hadnt been re balanced at all....i think i might have been better at doing a whole new set (need the practice though, so was determined to do them). was quite chuffed with myself in the end...and client was happy too. I'm sure the chit chat didnt help so i will remember that bit of advice.!!!:)

sian xx:hug:

I cant stop talking, and i have to stop and do the hand actions...

I will learn one day!

xx

had a client tonight it ttook me this long to infill and replace 4 nails !!! any of u guys get carried away talking ?

yer i get talking but it still dont ever, and has never taken me this long!!! gotta say im up for a good natter but if i was the one having the nails done id b pretty pi**ed off!!!my personal opinion...plus time and money wasting in my salon......:confused:xxxx

I cant stop talking, and i have to stop and do the hand actions...

I will learn one day!

xx

I'm EXACTLY the same, I just can't stop the hand movements in between filing.:grr: I must odmit though I calm down with the waving when it's application time. A girls's gotta concentrate then!!

There have been quite a few threads on here about this.........

At least a couple of them have been started by me :rolleyes: :lol:
Talk to the hand........ I really must remember that!!!

Latest posts

Back