2 tone glitter acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi all

Well i tried a 2 tone look with my glitters today first time at this hope you like

Would appreciate any comments ;)

Attachments

• tracey red&gold.jpg
    tracey red&gold.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 440
  • tracey red&gold 2.jpg
    tracey red&gold 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,293
  • tracet red&gold3.jpg
    tracet red&gold3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,444
crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Well i tried a 2 tone look with my glitters today first time at this hope you like

Nice nice nice and then even nicer babe xxxxxxxxx

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Lovely Caroline i love this idea with the free edge :cool:
It looks real classy babe.
Well Done

What a lovely combination Caroline.

FABAROONEY!!!! must try this,i love this site :cool:

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Caroline....really nice nails! Simple design that looks really classy, Love 'em!

Jenny - Nails x x x x :lol: :) :)

Very nice Caroline, luuuurrrvvv the colours, have u tried doing a 2 colour fade its very effective too and something else to do with yr glitters

Love Paula xx

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

What a good idea :green:

Hi Crazy Bird - I think you have done a nice job but I would have made the chevron deeper at the sides and higher at the top. This client has what appears to be from the pic, short pinks (zone2+3) and I think that by doing the above would have given those nails a 'thinner' and 'longer' appearance. Liked the two-tone idea!!! Hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts :)

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Crazy Bird - I think you have done a nice job but I would have made the chevron deeper at the sides and higher at the top. This client has what appears to be from the pic, short pinks (zone2+3) and I think that by doing the above would have given those nails a 'thinner' and 'longer' appearance. Liked the two-tone idea!!! Hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts :)

hi mrs Geek

my problem was once i had started had to do them like this as i put on clear tips and clear acrylic any deeper with chevrons and you could see her natural nails she has really small nail beds so i have told her next time maybe we try the flawless pink
what you think hun??? :rolleyes:

Oooooooooh this looks precious! :)

Luv it! Good work!

Kat

crazy'n'creative said:
hi mrs Geek

my problem was once i had started had to do them like this as i put on clear tips and clear acrylic any deeper with chevrons and you could see her natural nails she has really small nail beds so i have told her next time maybe we try the flawless pink
what you think hun??? :rolleyes:
Got you CB!!! Yes try Flawless but mix up a mixture of Flawless and Perfect Pink - this has an easy workability and will come out looking gorgeous xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back