2007 Education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of training, if any, did you complete for 2007?

• 0 classes

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • 1 class

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 2 classes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • 3 classes

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • 4 classes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • 5 or more classes

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters

slhallford

Reaction score
2007 is drawing to a close and I found myself wondering how much training, if any, most of us pursued during the year.

S

FIVE BABY! I am a CRAZY GIRL!!

I love it!!! I walk away from each class with a new fire in my belly, not to mention new technical skills to take with me day-to-day... And I have more coming up in a couple weeks...

:)

FIVE BABY! I am a CRAZY GIRL!!

I love it!!! I walk away from each class with a new fire in my belly, not to mention new technical skills to take with me day-to-day... And I have more coming up in a couple weeks...

:)

Five for me too. D'ncha just lurve that fire!!

Five for me too hon, I did my level three beauty therapy this year as well as Aromatherapy level three, Thermal Auricular Therapy and a refresher in nail enhancements (been away from them for a couple of years)

Looking forward to more next year, would like to include hot stone therapy, intimate waxing and Brisa, roll on 2008!

Sam x

god i feel crap now lol:confused:, mine was only 2, because i never did, do my creative course what with the hyperion probs and now my allergy to product etc,

but..... money prevailing i have my sights set on waxing, eyebrow tinting and shaping and tanning for 2008, and fingers crossed if we get to the bottom of my allergy i might take a creative L&P or Gel course

so 08 will be better for me

great thread xxx

I will have done 7 by the end of the year.I have learnt so much this year its unbelievable and cant wait to learn more .

Gel, pedicure , acrylic conversion, acrylic design nails , high definition course, gel masters day and have my design acrylic masters in a couple of weeks .Ive also got at least 3 more planned for early next year as well , im all for training on a regular basis, things change all the time in our industry and i want to make sure im not left behind:)

I put 3.
Completed my VTCT in Mani & Pedi from Jan - June.
Did my Couture Spray tanning course in July, and I am currently at assessment stage in my VTCT Nail Technology Course which I started in Sep and should complete in January.
I love doing courses too - theres always something learn!!!

I have done 3 days at college a week since september :) level 2 nails

Hang my head in shame . . . . no new classes last year for me :rolleyes:

Haven't had time really, working almost to capacity. Maybe this year . . .

Latest posts

Back