22-24’ hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Hi

I’m looking for pics on some 22-24’ blonde hair extensions please. Fuller and thicker the better please

So my friend has 200-250 1g bonds of 22 - 24’ hair. The lady who usually does them can’t get a hold of the colour she has which is 60/613. She pays between £380 - £400 just for the hair.

She’s asked me and I said yes but I’d rather know what kind of hair she uses as the lady said the blondes on euphoria doesnt last that long as her friend bought it and only lasted 3 months. I advised on the Brazilian first and the lady said that afterwards and that the hair she usually uses is aaa and is the same as Brazilian.

I’m very dubious about what she uses but it does look nice and full on the ends so just trying to find what’s best as I use euphoria and love euphoria myself.

I’m just looking for best option as I’ve never done this length and as full and thick.

That’s pros xx

Hiya :)
Typically blonde hair extensions don't have the lifespan that brunettes do due to the processing.The supplier should tell you which brand/supplier she uses especially if you ask. I use Transform Xtensions and they do 180g russian 24" weft for £261 without trade discount. They also do 24" DD mongolian nano tips which are also great quality...you will want to order 200-250 bonds for a super full head. Whatever you do though do not use their aftercare products as they have sulfates in them and they will dry you extensions out quicky! I recommend SWAY haircare...all of it. xx

Thank you !
I know it’s not always the same but from what the blonde ladies who’s had still get like 1-2 months less that what the brunettes do but that also depends I think the blondes I know tend to try to look after them more as I drill it into their heads about better aftercare.

My ladies wanting pre bonded, I do have transform as a trade so I may need to look into that for fullness.

Apparently the lady orders and buys from America which I’m a little dubious about also ... America and it’s apparently aaa which is almost like Brazilian just rings alarm bells to me tbh.

I know she will need like 200g due to her hair length as it’s only past her shoulders xx

Hi, we offer double drawn hair in 22" (measures 1-2" longer) in 1g flat tips, these colour are in stock.
feel free to check out our hair on Instagram or create a trade account with us x

Hi, we offer double drawn hair in 22" (measures 1-2" longer) in 1g flat tips, these colour are in stock.
feel free to check out our hair on Instagram or create a trade account with us x

Owwhh please ! I’d love a trade account how do I set it up ? X

Latest posts

Back