22 inch & longer tape extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbybridie

Reaction score
Hey Lovelies

I’m so desperate to find tapes in lengths longer than 20-21 inch, I use euphoria at the moment & although they always send me the longest hair available my clients still want longer.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells 22, 24 or 26inch Tape extensions that aren’t beauty works or Remi Cachet? Thanks xx

Have you tried Angel Remy? They do 30" seen this all over instagram. I am not sure if it is just for V.I.P customers mind you.

I got 26 inches from Archie lloyds once, was a few years ago and I had to wait about 2 weeks for it to be delivered as they said it's not always stock.

If not there is overseas. My cousin buys 30 inches from a stylist in America called Kendra boutique she makes wigs for Blac Chyna. The hair is really nice however it's virgin hair weft. It can be coloured as i always custom colour my cousins for her. They can be easily made into tapes, I use walker tape to transform them for my clients who want their weft into tapes.

I think the price of them is quite out of the world which is understandable if its quality hair.

I have only ever seen SJK hair do 26 inch, but it only lasted 4 months when we used it.

Latest posts

Back