23rd April ~ Monday mentoring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Who's going ?

It's tricks of the trade this time i beleive and i'll be there come hell or high water :lol:

So who else is going ?

Ooooo i might go to this one, always good to know some tricks of the trade :green:

i would but i used all my holidays at work (next lot start first may :irked: :irked: )

where is this at?? i would be interested whats involved??

I will be there as always lol, it is at cnd leeds head office at 1 pm i think hth

So Louise,do i recognise you as the big red lips with legs then :lol:

So Louise,do i recognise you as the big red lips with legs then :lol:
Haha i wish my lips were that nice, no you can recognize me as the short arse that will be with pips if she comes, i am 5 ft short and have dark blond waist length straight hair and will have a red suede handbag, please come and say hello its always nice to meet fellow geeks :hug:

I sure will say hi :hug:

Just wondered if anyone knows what time it will finnish approx please so i can book a taxi,thanks xx

Haha i wish my lips were that nice, no you can recognize me as the short arse that will be with pips if she comes, i am 5 ft short and have dark blond waist length straight hair and will have a red suede handbag, please come and say hello its always nice to meet fellow geeks :hug:

Lol...what're you like!! I'll be there too chick - how do you know you'll be using your red suede bag?:eek: You may change your mind by Monday!

I think a little outfit planning is going on here :wink2:

I hope not,on a school morning i end up all flustered,covered in toast crumbs a bit of toothpaste and if i'm really lucky some snot ....... yeah i'll be easy to spot :D

Looking forward to tommorrow,it'll be my first geek meet,even if it is a small one :D xxxxx

Im keeping my fingers crossed i'll be there even if it is puffy black eyed from lack of sleep oh and if i get my car back today!:green:

I'll be the short fat one with bags under my eyes that big you can carry your shopping in them lol

Couldnt say what i'll be wearing as yet, all depends what hasnt got sick on it...oh the joys of been a grandma :lol:

Aw i'm surprised you can tear yourself away from the little love :hug:

Hope to see you there xx

sorry to ask again and thisis obviously one of those things that i 'should' know but what is this? do you have to be invited ?
thanks, tori x

sorry to ask again and thisis obviously one of those things that i 'should' know but what is this? do you have to be invited ?
thanks, tori x

I'm sorry hun,it's like a free training session. If you give them a call they will be able to let you knw what sessions are comming up,tommorrow is tricks of the trade hth's xxxx

thank u!! it sounds really good. is it creative that i ring then

It is yes hun,i think it starts at 1.30pm in Leeds tommorrow,it would be great to see you there xx

As far as I know:

Monday Mentoring....

18/6/07 - Smiles
20/8/07 - Naturally Nude
22/10/07 - Runway Nails
3/12/07 - Seasonal Salon Solutions

That's all I've got on my calendar so far!! hth. x

Lol...what're you like!! I'll be there too chick - how do you know you'll be using your red suede bag?:eek: You may change your mind by Monday!
There is no outfit planning going on, i will be wearing whatever is clean and ironed lol and as for my red bag it goes every where with me, it is my fave but unfortunatly it is at the end of its lifespan cos i have loved it to death.
Victoria you dont need to be invited or a creative tech, this is a free class for anyone and lasts around two hours hth

Latest posts

Back