23rd April ~ Monday mentoring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank u!! it sounds really good. is it creative that i ring then

you DONT have to be invited flower - just turn up - its FREE too, an added bonus - you will learn loads.

Urgent !!!!!!

Please note that the Monday Mentoring session schedualed for today has been cancelled.

The Creative Nail Academy aplolgises for any inconvenience caused !!!!!

Urgent !!!!!!

Please note that the Monday Mentoring session schedualed for today has been cancelled.

The Creative Nail Academy aplolgises for any inconvenience caused !!!!!

Oh, Wish i'd logged on this morning! Turned up anyway!! I'm only 10 mins away so not too traumatised. They'll know by the end of the week if it'll be next Monday instead. xx

This morning while i was having my 121 (which was exellent :D) monday mentoring had to be cancelled,i couldn't let you all travel if i could help it so i logged on Di's pc to let you know in the hopes peeps would see it before they traveled to Leeds,we will have to have a geek meet next time,but i did get to meet the master rebal ladies :hug: .

hi,

It was great to meet you today becki, I was in the master rebalancing today along with Clara Doon and nail diva (great to see you both again). We thought that our class would be canceled too as our educator was ill. But Gillian was extremely helpful and managed to rearrange everything and another educator step in to take our course at the last minute. Got to say the Creative team were very helpful and made sure we looked after and happy, so big apologies to people who were looking forward to the monday mentoring but we stole your educator sorry:eek: it was an emergency because some us had of master qualifiying days in a couple of weeks and wouldnt be able to get back before then. So hope you all understand especially those that didnt get the message on the geek site and traveled up especially.

and yep goody bag was a plus too!
hugs, Kelly x

These things cant be helped.

I was one of them that turned up and was stood waiting around wondering what was happening lol wasnt untill i asked what time it was starting incase it had changed that i was told it had been cancelled.

Still, i got to meet hotnailz which was lovely and also got to spend a few hours catching up with loubylou before i dashed home to see my little fella :green:

Look forward to meeting up again :hug:

These things cant be helped.

I was one of them that turned up and was stood waiting around wondering what was happening lol wasnt untill i asked what time it was starting incase it had changed that i was told it had been cancelled.

Still, i got to meet hotnailz which was lovely and also got to spend a few hours catching up with loubylou before i dashed home to see my little fella :green:

Look forward to meeting up again :hug:

Lovely to meet you too, chick! And the little fella is gorgeous!!:hug:
Hopefully we'll have another Monday Mentoring Meet again soon! (goody bag was a plus though....thanks Hyperion group. XX)

In a cheeky way I'm glad i didn't log on and see the warning,
we all got a lovely goody bag to console us and the class will be rescheduled so no biggie, i got to meet Jane (hotnailz) again, hi hun and i got to visit pips new gorgeous tiny grandson and spend time with my mate,
so a good day was still had,
thanks CND for the goody bag x

It was lovely to meet you too Kelly,and to meet Clare,all of you infact :hug:

And your nails did look amazing :D xxx

it was great to meet up with everyone and get time to have a chin wag, these things happen but Gillian, DI and all the staff at HQ really did their best to rearrange everything for us, so big thank you and as ever the class was packed full of info.

I hope no one was too disappointed about the Monday mentoring day I'm sure they will rearrange it for soon xx

o0h and for those who haven't met Becki she is a tiny little thing xx

:o I'm 5"1 and a bit you know :lol: xxxx

Has anyone been in touch with CND to find out if the class has been rescheduled for tomorrow, if anyone knows the answer please let me know :hug:

When i rung on wed (i think) they didn't have a date yet i haven't rung back since as i can't make it on monday now anyway xx

ok thanks becki :hug:

Latest posts

Back