25 ft fingernails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
OMG!
A lady from America has just been placed in the Guinness world records for having fingernails measuring 24ft7.8ins!!!!!!
She stopped cutting them in 1979 and has NEVER broken ONE!
Can you believe it?!
Anyone avialable for a QUICK shape and polish!!! lol

OMG wow! have you got any pics? thats amazing just think how many bottles of polish would you get through!! lol xxx

my friend told me about a man she saw on telly. he was from india and i think he was a world record holder too. his wife had to do everything for him and they had to be bandaged up because they were so heavy they would pull away from his fingers. ugh.

Gross.....I bet you she doesn't do any house work!

Yeh seen this before its amazing also the blokes , don't think I'd ever get or want mine that long, OMG!!!! :)

my friend told me about a man she saw on telly. he was from india and i think he was a world record holder too. his wife had to do everything for him and they had to be bandaged up because they were so heavy they would pull away from his fingers. ugh.
i saw that!! he had his nails in a sort of cloth bag type thing to protect them .

Gross.....I bet you she doesn't do any house work!

This is even more unbelievable as she does do her housework! She also cares for her husband who has Alzheimer's. She said " Everything's a challange but I've found a way to do things my own way" "People ask me if they get in my way" I say "No, they get in everybody else's way!"

Thanks for the link Rachel!

There are two pics in the Saturday Mail today of these monstrous nails. The title of the page is: 10 Reasons Why I don't Do Housework! lol!!

She said she has been growing them since 1976 or sometime around there. They are the longest in the world when added up the overall length of the 10 fingers. The previous record holder only had long nails on one hand so this lady beats the record. She says she has never cut them but once at a fashion show a man bit off 3 inches and grinned while holding the nail in his mouth... Eeeww!!!

They look horrendous to me but each to their own.. who I am to judge.. eek!

Here's the link to the DailyMail article with pics and story. ------> Click Here!

hey i was reading the sun today did anyone read page 20, the wowan who had 24ft 7.2inch long nails? i cant say they look nice cos they look really sore round th lateral folds but she still does the house work even though they are so long.

ok that is totally disgusting!

I think they are minging! imagine standing next to them in the ques at the supermarket...Kebabs anyone lol

how do you use the bathroom/ restroom with nails this long? think about it:eek:. don't you think they would always get a bit icky? hate to be gross but can't imagine it, or i should say i dont even want to imagine it lol:eek: :eek:

i mean- wouldnt they always dunk in the toilet bowl water? lol :lol: okay going to stop now- before i make you and myself chuck up breakfeast lol.

OMG wow! have you got any pics? thats amazing just think how many bottles of polish would you get through!! lol xxx

Pic is in Saturdays Daily Mail

Latest posts

Back