2nd Set of Glitter Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

Just finished my second set of glitter sculpts using l&p and wanted to know what you all thought of these this time. I used Magnetic glitter 135007 pink mixed with nsi totally clear. Then finished with nsi sheer pink.

nails004.jpg

nails002.jpg

nails005.jpg

So what do you all think????

Angela

Lovely colour! Smile lines are good, length great but it looks like you've filed to much in places on the side walls as they look slightly to narrow on some nails, just be careful of doing that as it can spoil the look of the nails & weaken the enhancement. It also looks like one of the nails is cracked on the shot of the two hands?
But over all the nails look lovely bet she was really happy!! :)

Lovely colour! Smile lines are good, length great but it looks like you've filed to much in places on the side walls as they look slightly to narrow on some nails, just be careful of doing that as it can spoil the look of the nails & weaken the enhancement. It also looks like one of the nails is cracked on the shot of the two hands?
But over all the nails look lovely bet she was really happy!! :)

I can see what you mean with the crack and the sidewall filing its just the way i caught the angle with the camera

she was really pleased.

Thanks

u need to think about your tip placement, ie, the sculpted glitter tip is too far up your nail bed, its making your nail bed look short and squat.. your sculpting so you can sculpt your tips in the correct area, and if you have short nail beds (similar to nail biters) then use a little coverage powder or do a custom blend for zones 2&3 to help elongate the look of your nail beds. otherwise they are getting there hun! :)

:hug:

I think your nails look great..
Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!!

Sincerely
Janet

u need to think about your tip placement, ie, the sculpted glitter tip is too far up your nail bed, its making your nail bed look short and squat.. your sculpting so you can sculpt your tips in the correct area, and if you have short nail beds (similar to nail biters) then use a little coverage powder or do a custom blend for zones 2&3 to help elongate the look of your nail beds. otherwise they are getting there hun! :)

Thanks for the comments

She does have small nail beds and im not used to doing custom blends yet so this was the best I could do and trust me since doing her first ever set of nails her nail beds and cuticles are in much better condition

nice work.im sure your client was very happy with them

Latest posts

Back