30 inch hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex6380

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,

I have been having enquiries about 30" weaves, I know angelremy does this length but they only supply their vip salons so that's a no go so have been looking for other suppliers and see that sjk extensions do 30" , I would only use the russian standard hair they have for hair this length so has anybody ever had any of the longer lengths russian hair from them and if so what was the quality like? I usually use angelremy or Euphoria for longer lengths and tapes. I'm finding that alot of my fittings these days want longer than 18-20 more 24-30 so need a decent supplier for longer lengths

Many thanks ❤️

Hey I have tried 26 inch Russian from SJK.. I don't want to slate them in any possible way but maybe it was the client going in a Jacuzzi and ruining the hair, but it did only last two months. But on arrival the quality is very good so its really hard to give a full opinion on it.

I fitted a client with 32" In Russian it was the longest hair i have ever seen! She wore it for about 10 months. Ive used the longer lengths like 26" in the Indian and clients usually get 5 - 7 months

I fitted a client with 32" In Russian it was the longest hair i have ever seen! She wore it for about 10 months. Ive used the longer lengths like 26" in the Indian and clients usually get 5 - 7 months
Was it very thin on the ends as the website states that it's only double drawn to 20" then thins out.

Thank you so much for your reply
X

Was it very thin on the ends as the website states that it's only double drawn to 20" then thins out.

Thank you so much for your reply
X
Tape extensions are not double drawn, they are set at 0.8-1g per strand so you always get around 2 grams per two pieces.

And they don’t really get wispy

Hair envy boutique hair is absolutely stunning especially in there longer lengths they do up to 34”. X

We sell double drawn Russian 30” wefts bex inbox us if you would like more information

Latest posts

Back