30 minute tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my sample of the new city tans today - excited, I dont mind that it still takes up to 12 hours to develop, but the fact that I can have my tan and go straight home and shower after 30mins is great, no more messy sheets and no more waiting up to 4 hours - thats midnight by the time I can wash off the other rapid tans.

Chris at Aviva is very helpful and knowledgeable, great company to deal with!! :biggrin:

Hi MaisyMouse,

The seriously cool thing about the Aviva Labs Professional solution range, and that's all of the range, custom tans, rapid tans and 'Winter Glow', our product specially designed for fair skinned clients, is that they rarely transfer to clothes or even white sheets.

Clearly it is the guide colour (bronzer) that causes these issues and not the DHA.

Oil based products tend to transfer the guide colour (bronzer) much more readily. Also the staining effect from an oil based product is far more prevalent on materials like plastic, toilet seats, leather car seats and many other common materials.

Oil really is a bit of a downer when it comes to sunless tanning solutions.

Latest posts

Back