30th Birthday present ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Hi it's my best friend's birthday today and she's 30.I am seeing her tomorrow which is my birthday! The only thing is I'm late getting her anything and have hardly any money as it's my fiancé and daughters birthdays this month too, so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on presents!!? So far I've bought a picture frame that I'm going to put a nice photo of us in and a little thing from my daughters but don't feel this is enough!! Any help will be great :)

If money is a bit tight this month can you give her a voucher for a massage or another relaxing treatment? That way its just your products and time.

Getting personalised.com do great 30th idea and some of which are not expensive. A favourite of mine Is there personalised calendar 10 for small 15 for big x

Getting personalised.com do great 30th idea and some of which are not expensive. A favourite of mine Is there personalised calendar 10 for small 15 for big x

She needs it for tomorrow. How about a nice smelly candle? Or make her a voucher to either do her ironing, cook a dinner for 2, babysit, etc. Etc.

I gave my husband a book of vouchers back when he was my fiancé. Can't tell you what they were for but let's just say he was very happy and they all got used pretty quickly!:o

If you aren't too bad at baking you could always whip up a cake or even a few birthday fairy cakes. As its for tomorrow you could always buy a packet cake mix that way its preety much mix and put in the oven the decorate with some icing and sweets :) xxx

Someone bought me a pick n mix for my 30th and it was the best pressie lol

Latest posts

Back