SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score

Last edited:
Tisserand tea tree skin wash is very good.
The skin wash is a gel from a pump bottle and can be used on face and body - so great to use in the shower.
They also do a foaming face wash, bar of soap, repair cream and blemish stick.

Suits men well. My hubby has used it for years and won’t use anything else now!

you can order direct from the tisserand website as a professional or member of the public.

Thank you so much, I'll have a look at it now. It's so hard to know what to use but he definitely needs something "more". Thanks again!

I don’t think an 8 year old needs “more” from a dfash wash. You are probably stripping the skin. He’s getting oily and spots because he is 8 and you are getting him to use skin care 🙄 Don’t use anything thing on an 8 year old skin. Just water.

I don’t think an 8 year old needs “more” from a dfash wash. You are probably stripping the skin. He’s getting oily and spots because he is 8 and you are getting him to use skin care 🙄 Don’t use anything thing on an 8 year old skin. Just water.
Please don't patronize me. I am a Highly qualified and highly experienced therapist asking for advice.
I am not "stripping" his skin. He washes his face morning and night while brushing his teeth with a baby/child wash and that's it. (More often than not, just a wash mit)Nothing else.
So do me a favour, scroll on by if you've nothing but 🙄🙄 to add x

Last edited:
I’m not patronising I’m giving you my advice. I would stop an 8 year old from using any skin care. Definitely should not be using a cleanser day and night. The aveeno Baby facewash if for itchy eczema skin on a baby. So that’s making him oily and spotty. Just because you’re a therapist doesn’t make you right.

I’m not patronising I’m giving you my advice. I would stop an 8 year old from using any skin care. Definitely should not be using a cleanser day and night. The aveeno Baby facewash if for itchy eczema skin on a baby. So that’s making him oily and spotty. Just because you’re a therapist doesn’t make you right.
Oh absolutely, which is why I'm on looking for advice. I did edit my comment to say, more often than not he uses just a little wash mit/face cloth etc to wash. I have been monitoring this for the last 6 months. He is getting hormonal, growing a lot and his skin has become this way. I want to nip it in the bud. Not by stripping his skin, not by scrubbing/exfoliating or anything in between, but by using a suitable, gentle wash in the mornings that will stop this build up on his skin!

I would honestly stop using any skin care products and wash with water and let an 8 years old skin do what it’s meant to do. A mitt/wash cloth is exfoliation. An 8 years it isn’t getting hormonal breakouts

Latest posts

Back