360 days to Next Christmas !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Shall we start planning now, what size turkey , who is going where ?

Sorry I know it is sadistic and I am SO glad it is done for another year.

Relax now and I won't mention it again - promise:green::green::green:

Sorry, I'm a right saddo! I actually did buy this years wrapping paper and tags, and a set of fairy lights for outside in last years Xmas sales! lol!

Sorry, I'm a right saddo! I actually did buy this years wrapping paper and tags, and a set of fairy lights for outside in last years Xmas sales! lol!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :green::green::green:

LMAO...:lol:

you are totally bonkers...and cute!!!!

I want to go to Germany this year...might start planning...!!!!

I also have a 20lb turkey to cook on saturday for the 3 Kings...we celebrate the Spanish Christmas too...so it ain't over for me yet...got the crackers ready...party poppers...and more presents...!!!

My sister has already done most of her christmas shopping for this year!!:eek:

I spent Xmas Day in Lanzarote, so am having a rather belated Xmas Dinner (turkey, pudding but most definintely NO SPROUTS!) tonight :lick:

For christmas THIS year,as it is now we are going to Prague...:)

Sorry no time to write. Gotta hit the Boxing Day sales to get all my gifts for next year.

NOT.

I get gifts the week before.:lol:

i would like to be away next christmas

i would love to go and see my family in jamaica

I have finally decided

I AM SAD !!!!!!!!

Yep well and truly..
I have nearly 1/2 this years prezzies already... I have the wrapping paper and tags. and cards.. I have even started wrapping:o now if that is sad nothng is

I have finally decided

I AM SAD !!!!!!!!

Yep well and truly..
I have nearly 1/2 this years prezzies already... I have the wrapping paper and tags. and cards.. I have even started wrapping:o now if that is sad nothng is

OMG!!!!!

Your mad, I don't even want to think about it :)

Latest posts

Back