3d additions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Well here goes 3rd go at 3d. I love it :)

Attachments

• 3nails.jpg
    3nails.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 84
awesome, they rock lesley, looks like i'm gonna have to keep an eye on you ;) ;)

very well done indeed

antony

antnbuckley said:
awesome, they rock lesley, looks like i'm gonna have to keep an eye on you ;) ;)

very well done indeed

antony
Ahh thanks for your comments :)
Long way to go before i would ever be near your standard, So youve no worrys there mate :lol:

great lesley, you are becoming addicted arent you. like you, i cant put the stuff down, im always trying to see if i can get a little bit better. i was at my daudhters parent evening the other day and i was asked by the art teacher about the necklace i was wearing, i explained that i made it from coloured acrylic, and she asked if i would consider coming in to teach the a level art students some techniques. im really looking forward to that.

sawasdee ka lesley

you look like you have enjoy 3 d i think is very good for future for learn for usre i will look some tutorial i have and will post so you can look and maybe give you some more idea for make .

Mui from Thailand

hey, again, they look great! I loved that space one!!

angel fingers said:
great lesley, you are becoming addicted arent you. like you, i cant put the stuff down, im always trying to see if i can get a little bit better. i was at my daudhters parent evening the other day and i was asked by the art teacher about the necklace i was wearing, i explained that i made it from coloured acrylic, and she asked if i would consider coming in to teach the a level art students some techniques. im really looking forward to that.
Hiya,
What great news for you :cool: i bet your thrilled.
Could you please post some pics of your jewellery, I would love to see it :)

Hello Lesley

Love your 3d nail art it has really inspired me to have a go. Once I started I didnt want to stop :lol: I agree its great fun and I love to do small detailed art work too, It reminds me of when I make my Fimo clay models, of little flowers etc. I wondered if I used fimo I could also glue to nail for nail art or jewllery I think I might give it a go. Seems there's no limitations to what you can do with nail art now! There are so many ideas... can't wait to try them all :) I will post a pic of my new 3d work but have not posted pic straight to the forum before wish me luck!!! :lol:

Any way well done Lesley Keep doing some more inspiring work :biggrin:

Hiya Lucy,
Thanks for your comments :) Would love to see your 3d work.
I thought i would post all mine,the good, the bad and the ugly Lol

lesley1965 said:
Hiya Lucy,
Thanks for your comments :) Would love to see your 3d work.
I thought i would post all mine,the good, the bad and the ugly Lol

I Like all your 3d nail pictures the space scene looks really good cant wait to see more of your work!! :) P.s I dont think any of your pics are bad or ugly!! You should be proud of yourself!! :) Its good you have posted all your pics. Can't wait to see some more of your work!!

loo said:
I Like all your 3d nail pictures the space scene looks really good cant wait to see more of your work!! :) P.s I dont think any of your pics are bad or ugly!! You should be proud of yourself!! :) Its good you have posted all your pics. Can't wait to see some more of your work!!

I really need some ideas to come to mind :confused: I like to do unusual stuff,
but my brains a bit foggy at the mo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back