3D bows for nail enhancements ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meg1

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where to get pretty and most off all non tacky looking 3D bows?

Hi meg have you tried sculpting your own?x

Hi meg have you tried sculpting your own?x

Agreed, they look so much better than pre made ones! Plus there's the added joy of them being attached to the nail completely, rather than having raised edges that catch on everything! And you can also then choose whichever shape and size you want :D

Can you sculpt gawdy looking ones? My clientel love the gawdy look and I would love to be able to sculpt rather then stick!!

Anyone know if i can use 3d bows with gel nails?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Sorry to hijack this thread, I was going to post something slightly similar, and came across this one!!

I use Gelicure, and bought these skulls last week... Can anyone suggest the best way to attach them? I don't think putting them in the tacky last colour layer, curing and then putting top coat on would hold them... If I took off the inhibition layer after I'd finished my nails, and attached them with nail tip glue, do you think this would work?

Again, sorry to hijack!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336772228.706127.jpg

P.S. Meg1, do you like these bows? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336772333.665966.jpg

Sorry to hijack this thread, I was going to post something slightly similar, and came across this one!!

I use Gelicure, and bought these skulls last week... Can anyone suggest the best way to attach them? I don't think putting them in the tacky last colour layer, curing and then putting top coat on would hold them... If I took off the inhibition layer after I'd finished my nails, and attached them with nail tip glue, do you think this would work?

Again, sorry to hijack!! Xx

View attachment 15011
Are they flat backed? I'd try maybe pushing into some wet acrylic, or have you tried glue?

Are they flat backed? I'd try maybe pushing into some wet acrylic, or have you tried glue?

No, they kind of arch up :-/ I don't use acrylic :-( I'm going to attempt them tomorrow with glue, I just wanted to see if anybody had any better alternatives :) Thank you!! Xx

No, they kind of arch up :-/ I don't use acrylic :-( I'm going to attempt them tomorrow with glue, I just wanted to see if anybody had any better alternatives :) Thank you!! Xx
Ah ever mind - hope the glue works x

Here's some subtle ones I did, rubbish pic sorry! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336774199.882795.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336774199.882795.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 601
Yeah I do. Ive ordered some pre made brightpink ones for a client with gems in the middle.

I sculpt using a dryer mix and a smaller brush x

I order mine off ebay, would love to know a uk supplier? They all come from China and places but they do eventually come. They have some beautiful crystal ones also and if you avoid colour they look very classy. Nail delights stock 3d flowers.

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

you need to change the area you are searching for so its United Kingdom only :)

Latest posts

Back