3d changer over to 6d lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel face

Reaction score
Hi is anyone doing 6D lashes but originally 3D? If so how's ut going did clients change over happily, price change, longativity etc. I'm really thinking about training in thes but would live some feedback from anyone using them. Thanks, Maria x

Hi is anyone doing 6D lashes but originally 3D? If so how's ut going did clients change over happily, price change, longativity etc. I'm really thinking about training in thes but would live some feedback from anyone using them. Thanks, Maria x

Hi Maria

Have you already trained in volume lashes and are offering up to 3D for your clients?

If so, remember that 6D lashes are only for clients with exceptionally strong Nat lashes and for special occasions, there are not many people who can wear 6D long term, however 4/5 D can still give a lovely full look.

You should have been trained to do up to 6D when you did your course, allowing you to apply from 2D straight through to 6D.

As long as you are applying your fans correctly the retention should be the same whether it's 2D, 3D, 4D etc

Hope that helps unless iv completely misunderstood and you meant something different by 3D xx

Hi blinkingorgeous thanks for getting back to me, yes we are trained in 3D but feel would need a little extra time with 6D to do. We are also thinking Russian Volume lashes, have you any experience with them. Really appreciate your feedback. Maria x

Hi blinkingorgeous thanks for getting back to me, yes we are trained in 3D but feel would need a little extra time with 6D to do. We are also thinking Russian Volume lashes, have you any experience with them. Really appreciate your feedback. Maria x

Yes I'm a trainer of Russian Volume, trained by Olga Volkova. If you can master 2D, 3D, 4D it doesn't take any longer to do 6D.

Are you using the multi pick up technique taught for 3D volume?

When you say you are trained in 3D, can I clarify, are you using 0.07 lashes or less and using the multi pick up technique in order to create a fan and applying to one natural lash? Xx

I def recommend training in the volume technique, my clients are not interested in the classic lashes so much anymore, Flirties offer training in this technique 2d-6d lashes using multi lash pick up, the more you do you will speed up.

Latest posts

Back