3D Lipo Plus or Lipofirm Plus?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Claypole

Reaction score
Hi - please can anyone offer any advice.

I wanted to introduce Radio Frequency into my salon (generally for the face).

Have been looking at machines (also covering body treatments). Can anyone give any help, advice, useful comments on the 3D lipo plus machine or the Lipofirm plus machine.

Have these treatments been popular in your salon?
Have you had really good results with inch loss?
Has the radio frequency on the face been successful?

I appreciate the lipofirm is more expensive with apparently less (cryolipolysis and vacuum) but was very impressed with the rf and the company.

3D seems very good price and obviously lots of press coverage.

Thank you

Have had both machines - Lipofirm Plus wins hands down

Awesome facial results
Fantastic RF results on Body
Great bolt on product - Lipolift Pro

No Handpiece consumables unlike the 3D which may require replacing after certain number of hours usage
No overheating handpiece, 3D handpiece require replacing at a significant cost.
No equipment going out of sync..........

Made in Italy not China

Invest once and invest wisely

Last edited:
I recommend 3d Lipo

Hi I was one of the first to acquire the lipofirm plus ,have 3 ev laser machines and met Douglas from aes when I needed parts for my 12 year old Apollo ipl
I have been a freelance trainer for them since I fell in love with my lipofirm
I'm now desperately trying to get my hands on the lipofirm pro for a few weeks to see about adding the DMA to my menu
In all honesty I thought of adding cryo to my list of services ,I went to have a treatment in a salon but not with 3d it was another brand
I initially lost nothing and when I went back after 3 months I had lost an inch and a quarter off my abdominal area ,my weight fluctuates a lot and this is the reason I like instant and lasting losses
The reasons I didn't add cryo to my list of services are as follows
I serveyed my clients and nearly all of them agreed they wanted instant results
Nearly all of them would have excercised and eaten healthier and would have questioned the losses after such a period time
Also I felt after my treatment I had elasticity issues and after my summer holiday I had very slight pigmentation issues in the area
Again I feel everyone knows there own clientele and buisness personally I would never buy on price with med aesthetic machinery.
If you want to pm me for any info etc that's fine xx

I have the lipofirm machine, absolutely fantastic radio frequency results, however the lack of support from the UK distributors ( not mentioning names) is appalling, I will never buy any machine from them again.

I have the lipofirm machine, absolutely fantastic radio frequency results, however the lack of support from the UK distributors ( not mentioning names) is appalling, I will never buy any machine from them again.

My sentiments exactly. They are a real let down. No support whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there ,there is lots of marketing support available from AES ,is there anything I can help you with ?

I've had lipofirm for a few years now and have never really had any problems with the company. will be getting in touch for some refresher training as I've been off for a while having my first baby and now cant wait to tackle my belly with my RF again:hug:

I've had lipofirm for a few years now and have never really had any problems with the company. will be getting in touch for some refresher training as I've been off for a while having my first baby and now cant wait to tackle my belly with my RF again:hug:
Hi
Do you have info on training?
Thanks

Hi
Do you have info on training?
Thanks

Sunflower42 has been absent from this website since 2015, so you may prefer to create a new thread of your own with the question.

Avoid the uk distributors , they sold me a dud machine and it broke 15 times in the first 2 years. It ran my business into the ground. They don’t follow uk law. I honestly can say hand on my hesrt
I wished I’d never dealt with them

Latest posts

Back