3D lipo problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rellubus

Reaction score
Do anyone know anything about 3d lipo machines because my friend’s machine has very little vacuum, even though the pump is working. Any help would be great.

Even though the motor inside is working ..but do not have any vacuum. Its been in storage for 3 months also.

Do you not have the paperwork that came with the machine? It may have a troubleshooting section or a contact details page for the manufacturer or technicians in case it's in warranty. If you've not got the paperwork, Google the machine details and see if you can get an online version. Or phone the machine manufacturers directly.

No paper work, can't even find a model number on it either. Its friend of mine who bought the machine 14 months ago for £6k. There is just no suction coming through but the side plates get icey cold so that's good but puzzled with why there not having no suction.

1 month ago and you having issues I would go back to where you bought it. That's a lot of money.

My friends 3d lipo machine as know vacuum suction from both devises but both plates go cold yet NO SUCTION ..can anyone help. Thankyou.

Latest posts

Back