3D nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
This was my first attempt at 3d nailart.
Lesleyx

Attachments

• Nails 010a (Custom).jpg
    Nails 010a (Custom).jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 164
lesley1965 said:
This was my first attempt at 3d nailart.C:\Lesleys Documents\My Pictures\Nail Art[IMG]
Lesleyx[/QUOTE]
sawasdee ka lesley

Can i see an other photo please because photo small i can not see ka .

Thank you mui from the land of sunshine and smiles

lesley1965 said:
Lesleyx

Way to go lesley

they look great :cool:

Go girl go............
This is fab stuff.............more more more !!!!!!

i lurve 3.d art, i do it on nails but i also use it as a technique to make jewellery.

This is a lovely affect, looks fantastic.

I've never heard of it before! How is it done?

I do normal 2d nail art and love doing that, and would love to try something different.

:p

They`re great Lesley, get going on some more, can`t wait to see more.

Angel Fingers.....lets see some of your jewellery, thats a whole new concept to me, making jewellery with L&P

lesley1965 said:
Lesleyx

Good job, love the fish, thanks for showing them to us.
Suzanne

angel fingers said:
i lurve 3.d art, i do it on nails but i also use it as a technique to make jewellery.
I would love to see some of that jewellery Angel Fingers. Any chance?
Suzanne :)

slueless said:
I would love to see some of that jewellery Angel Fingers. Any chance?
i just got into using a computer, it takes me all my strength to post a message.! when i find out how to show a picture, i will ask my kids to help me send them into cyberspace for you to see.

Lesley sawasdee ka

b4 i can not see photo good because my computor shop small and have two line inside can not see photo i now come intenet shop and i see and i wish for you to do more you know i like nail art and 3 d too much .

I take the photo put web site me because i want for any body want look and for Thai people and friends look .

Mui ka

angel fingers said:
i just got into using a computer, it takes me all my strength to post a message.! when i find out how to show a picture, i will ask my kids to help me send them into cyberspace for you to see.
Thats ok, I understand Thank Goodness kids can grasp this stuff. I will be waiting for that day. Thanks for replying.

Hi All,
This is my 2nd attempt at 3d nail art :)
This time added glitter to my L&P for the tip.
Then added flowers and rhinestones.

Attachments

• Nails1 001.jpg
    Nails1 001.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 231
that looks fab lesley wish i could do 3d nail art!! love the flowers

the first two were adorable and well done! I just loved that last one.... I'm a sucker for red. Keep up the great work!!

parkyojin said:
the first two were adorable and well done! I just loved that last one.... I'm a sucker for red. Keep up the great work!!
Thank You
I have got 3 more to post try and get them on this week :)

I love the fish! And the flower! Wow! They are sooo cute! Can't wait to see some more, il try one day, but for now il just admire your if thats ok!!! They look great, (i think i got that across but just thought i should make sure you know! :o ) More please! Love kat :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back