3D nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Please forgive me if we`ve covered this before but I`m playing with 3d nail art with L&P and I wondered if you put a top coat over the top for shine or if its left as it is.

Debs said:
Please forgive me if we`ve covered this before but I`m playing with 3d nail art with L&P and I wondered if you put a top coat over the top for shine or if its left as it is.

Hiya DEBS,
Yeah i put a top coat on it protects the colours :)
Antony has told me to get a plastic sealant - uv30 , He uses this and he says that it will enhance the colours.
HTH

what sort of plastic sealant? I`ve never heard of this, you don`t mean a UV gel do you?

Debs said:
what sort of plastic sealant? I`ve never heard of this, you don`t mean a UV gel do you?

Hiya Debs,
The product is called uv30 and no its not a gel. This is the write up for it.
UV30 protects the Artificial Nail from ultra-violet exposure. The reflective barrier in UV30 is also an optical enhancer that brings out the natural look of the nail bed and the clean white of the free edges. UV30 is a sealer for artificial surfaces only. Not for use with polish.
It is a top coat HTH

Hi Debs, finish the nail off, buff to a high shine, do your stuff with the coloured acrylic then apply a top coat such as EZ Flows UV 30, it's brilliant, a real colour enhancer. It's really hard wearing and will keep the nail looking good for ages.

uv 30 also glows under uv lights and scared the life out of me when i first realised, was in a night club and suddenly my nails were all a glow!
Paula
x

as has already been mentioned, uv30 is going to enhance the look of the nail and give you the high shine. if you use it with your glitter powders it will really give a 3d look to them and a clear free edge will go totally transparent, i wouldnt be without it!!

its also an ace topcoat for airbrush work too, do your design and then apply your topcoat as your sealer, makes it almost impossible to get off!!!!

dont forget to seal your uv30 with a goo non yellowing top coat. i use never yellow sealer. this will help stop the uv30 going gummy from some tanning and beauty products. it will also enhance the shine and make great retail for your clients

antony

so do I use this UV30 and a topcoat too?
You mention using it with glitter powder but there is so much stress on not mising chemicals, is it safe to use with creative powders or should i stick to putting it over finished 3D art

uv 30 will be going over the finished nail, not mixed in with the nails so you should be fine using it with your creative products debs

antony

paula1973 said:
uv 30 also glows under uv lights and scared the life out of me when i first realised, was in a night club and suddenly my nails were all a glow!
Paula
x
:biggrin:
that made me laugh!
UV30 also looks fab on pink and white too

Jess
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back